Swerve Strickland and ‘Hangman’ Adam Page will speak face-to-face in an addition to Wednesday’s episode of AEW Dynamite.
Tony Khan made the announcement on social media. He stated that the pair, who are set to face off in a Texas Death Match at AEW Full Gear, will “speak face-to-face.”
Khan added that, if the two men attack each other, they will be banned from AEW for the rest of 2023.
Live on TBS at 8pm ET/7pm CT
Ahead of their Texas Death
Match this Saturday at #AEWFullGear, @swerveconfident will speak face-to-face with Hangman Page TONIGHT, and if the 2 men attack each other here this evening, both are banned for the rest of 2023. pic.twitter.com/e4NvcNK4lF
— Tony Khan (@TonyKhan) November 15, 2023
The two are involved in a feud that intensified sharply when Strickland invaded Page’s home, approaching the crib of Page’s baby son.
This spurred Page to challenge Strickland to a Texas Death Match at AEW Full Gear. The stipulation was made official during Saturday’s episode of Collision.
Current card for AEW Dynamite, November 15th
- The Young Bucks vs. Penta El Zero Miedo & Komander
- Orange Cassidy & HOOK vs. Jon Moxley & Wheeler Yuta
- Winner Joins Three-Way Match for TBS Title at Full Gear: Red Velvet vs. Skye Blue
- Street Fight: Kenny Omega, Paul Wight, Kota Ibushi & Chris Jericho vs. Konosuke Takeshita, Powerhouse Hobbs, Kyle Fletcher & Brian Cage
- MJF wil speak
- ‘Hangman’ Adam Page & Swerve Strickland speak face-to-face