Tag Team Championship match will kick off NXT Great American Bash main card

Originally published at Tag Team Championship match will kick off NXT Great American Bash main card

WWE has announced that the NXT Tag Team Championship match will kick off tonight’s Great American Bash main card.

Mark Coffey & Wolfgang of reigning champions Gallus are set to put their titles on the line against Tony D’Angelo & Channing “Stacks” Lorenzo.

Lorenzo earned the title shot on the July 11th episode of NXT when he defeated Joe Coffey.

WWE announced the match placement in a social media post on Saturday night.

The main card of the premium live event will be live on Peacock in the US and the WWE Network internationally at 8 pm ET, with the pre-show beginning an hour earlier.

Current card for NXT Great American Bash

• NXT Championship: Carmelo Hayes (c) vs. Ilja Dragunov
  • NXT Women’s Championship: Tiffany Stratton (c) vs. Thea Hail (Submission Match)
  • NXT North American Championship: Dominik Mysterio (c) vs. Mustafa Ali vs. Wes Lee
  • Weapons Wild Match: Roxanne Perez vs. Blair Davenport
  • Gable Steveson vs. Baron Corbin
  • NXT Tag Team Championships: Gallus (c) vs. Tony D’Angelo & Channing “Stacks” Lorenzo
  • Kickoff Show: Nathan Frazer, Dragon Lee, Yulisa Leon & Valentina Feroz vs. Noam Dar, Oro Mensah, Lash Legend & Jakara Jackson (8-Person Mixed Tag Match)

I’m really enjoying my current relationship with NXT. Find out that there’s a PLE on the week/day of the show. Watch when I can over the next few days. Enjoy. Repeat.

It’s like watching a minor league baseball game. Maybe I’ll see a couple guys I’ve heard of. Maybe there’s a few guys I’ll see on “the show” in the near future. But mostly it’s just an exhibition to me.