Talk Is Jericho- Jericho explains going from WWE to AEW

Who’s the UFC crossover?

Brock and Ronda. And if Cormier or Conor or any of the other more known names came in they might bump the number in a material way. Otherwise it’s been stagnant growth peaking around Mania season but not much in the way of a match or person you can say is drawing new subscribers in.
I know you’ll tell me 400k isn’t that much but I’m the business sense. That’s 400 ppl willing to pay money in some form to see those entertainers specifically. And yes New Japan has a hot brand but that’s largely to those top draws. Whereas WWE has seen lower than hoped growth for several iterations of top of the card talent. They never got to their initial goals (or at least not on time and yes they have more and grown but part of that was people more use to streaming and also brand over a specific talent. That info is pretty irrefutable. It’s data.

Some WWE maths going on here. I believe he said 40,000 extra subscribers (but I’d have to re-listen). A quick Google throws up this link - https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2018/07/njpw-president-reveals-current-number-of-njpw-world-642362/ - where they have 100k worldwide.

I think a crossover is being on one show and showing up on another…not signing a contract to perform exclusively for another company.

Brock coming over to fight Mark Hunt is a crossover.

Not him signing with WWE to work a light schedule…Ronda too.

Now if DC was to make a run in on Brock while still being under a UFC contract, that’s a crossover.