Tasha Steelz discusses her future, weighs options of IMPACT, AEW & WWE

Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2022/11/01/tasha-steelz-discusses-her-future-weighs-options-of-impact-aew-wwe/

Tasha Steelz addresses her future.

For the past several years, Tasha Steelz has been with IMPACT Wrestling. She is a two-time Knockouts Tag Team Champion and held the Knockouts World Title which was a reign that lasted from March until this past June.

Steelz was a guest on Busted Open Radio with Dave LaGreca and Mark Henry and dove into what the future could look like for her. As for what’s next, she said that future could include staying with IMPACT or heading to either WWE or AEW.

Oh, absolutely . I do actually make a list for myself and it’s crazy because every time I’m doing an interview with somebody and they’ll say, ‘Oh, what do you see yourself doing in five years?’ Or, ‘What’s your dream match?’ And every time I would mention it, it would happen. Kind of like a manifestation so we’re just manifesting in the fact that, you know, I’ll have my time with IMPACT and once that time comes for me to really make that decision of, okay, what does Tasha Steelz do next? We’ll see if it goes into WWE, if it stays with IMPACT, if it goes with AEW, you just never know. All this flava can be spread around. Flava is forever and not everybody has it so, gotta share the wealth there.

She went on to state that she’s keeping her options open. Tasha is of the mindset that there are dream matches she wants to have and wants to get those done before she is no longer able to.

I have dreams, I have goals. There’s so many people I would love to get in the ring with and unfortunately, we don’t have that forbidden door to do that so, if that means I have to, you know, go elsewhere to have these dream matches, that’s fine. But, I always like to keep my options open because it’s so many great talents out there that I would just love to mix it up with and you know, before I can’t anymore, I need to get that done. That’s at the top of the list for me.

Continuing on the topic, Steelz was asked what her preference is when it comes to the aforementioned companies.

There are mixed emotions for her as she would like to main event an IMPACT pay-per-view, reunite with Kiera Hogan in AEW but also has the goal of having a WrestleMania moment.

Oh man, that is a good one . But, I’m just keeping an open mind and wherever I am and me being currently with IMPACT right now, wherever I go in the future, I know me being the brightest star in the sky, I’m gonna shine regardless.

Back in November 2020, Tasha Steelz was a guest on the Talk’n Shop podcast and revealed that she had two years left on her IMPACT deal.

If the quotes in this article are used, please credit Busted Open Radio with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcriptions.