Taylor Wilde will be at next set of IMPACT tapings, explains why she missed the last set

Originally published at Taylor Wilde explains why she missed the last set of IMPACT tapings

Taylor Wilde had her return match for IMPACT Wrestling against Kimber Lee and that match aired on the 4/29 edition of IMPACT on AXS. Thus far during her return, Taylor has had three matches for the company and her most recent bout was at ‘Under Siege’ on May 15th.

Wilde was not present at the latest set of IMPACT tapings and she explained why during her appearance on the Wrestling Perspective Podcast. The former TNA Women’s Knockouts Champion confirmed that she will be present at the post-Slammiversary tapings, but described her absence from the last set as a “life crisis” and a hiccup in her wrestling comeback.

Yes, yes, I’m f*cking back. I had a little bit of a life crisis, happens. I seem to be pretty competent in my career, as a mother, but other aspects of my life have not been so stellar so I’ve closed another chapter and it was a slight interruption in my wrestling comeback but, whatever. Taylor Wilde, I’m f*cking wild so, I’m back.

Prior to her hiatus, Taylor was involved in a storyline with Tenille Dashwood where Tenille was attempting to form a team with Taylor.

Tenille will be in action on this week’s IMPACT on AXS. She and Kaleb Konley are taking on Jordynne Grace and Rachael Ellering.

If the quote in this article is used, please credit the Wrestling Perspective Podcast with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcription.

Big yikes from that quote.