Taynara Conti, Cezar Bononi among the cuts from NXT

Originally published at Taynara Conti, Cezar Bononi among the cuts from NXT

Additional cuts by WWE are continuing to trickle down from the NXT side, which was not publicly announced by the company this past Wednesday.

Certain talent affected by the cuts disclosed their status with additional reporting adding names to the list of those no longer with the company.

MJ Jenkins, Deonna Purrazzo, Aleksandar Jaksic and Nick Ogarelli have all posted statements indicating they have been cut by the company.

Josiah Williams, who worked on the digital side added that his status was ‘up in the air’ and was hopeful of coming back.

PWinsider.com reports that Taynara Conti, Cezar Bononi, and Mars Wang have been let go. Tino Sabatelli’s release was reported by reported Fightful and the Wrestling Observer has added the releases of Dan Matha, Jon Loquasto, and Alyssa Marino.

Earlier in the week, it was reported that Performance Center coaches Ace Steel (Chris Guy), Serena Deeb, and Kendo Kashin had been furloughed.

Covid-19 has been devastating for me & my family. My brother in law; who was my legal guardian passed away to Covid-19.

Today, Covid-19 stripped me of my dream job. Feels like life is being sucked from me.

Thank you to everyone that has reached out. Be safe and stay strong.💞

— MJ Jenkins (@RealMJJenkins_) April 15, 2020

The people closest to me know this is something I’ve been struggling with wanting for the better part of the last year.

Happy to say I gave this journey my best and MORE excited for the future! ❤️

— The Virtuosa (@DeonnaPurrazzo) April 15, 2020

Sometimes Life Does Not Seem Real.
& No Matter How Hard You Work,
It Sometimes Is Not Enough.

🤍 MY WWE FAMILY 💙

„Until one of our lights is forever extinguished, our dance will never end.“

GOODBYE, @WWENXT.

— LONELY GOD (@WWEAleksandar) April 15, 2020

My microphone is currently wide open! Now accepting voiceover opportunities, features for Christian Hip-Hop / clean music, interviews and more! Click the link below for more information.#StayPositive. ❤️https://t.co/G6pltm5ggz pic.twitter.com/qaRZ3PaUkX

— Josiah Williams (@JDeanWilliams) April 15, 2020

One more big cut has apparently been verified: Kassius Ohno/Chris Hero.

I’ve followed him for at least fifteen years. He’s forty years old now, so c’est la vis.