Ted DiBiase going to WWE PC to collaborate with Cameron Grimes

Originally published at Ted DiBiase going to WWE PC to collaborate with Cameron Grimes

Cameron Grimes returned to NXT this past February after being out of action since December of 2020. PWInsider reported that Grimes underwent surgery which is why he was out. Since his return, Grimes’ character has been primarily focused on money as he invested in GameStop and got rich from that investment.

During a February episode of NXT on USA Network, Grimes attempted to get one over on NXT talents with a trick that he saw Ted DiBiase do and it did not work. After every failed attempt, Grimes audibly blamed DiBiase.

DiBiase recorded an interview with Booker T and shared that he’s going to be heading to the Performance Center in Florida to work with Cameron Grimes. The Hall Of Famer says he’s going to have a “little feud” with him.

As a matter of fact, I’m supposed to go down to the developmental center pretty soon. I think I’m gonna do something with that new guy, their new money guy, Cameron Grimes or something. I’m gonna have a little feud with him.

DiBiase’s last appearance for WWE was on the Raw Reunion show in 2019 and he purchased the 24/7 Championship. Grimes was last in action at NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver night one as a part of the Gauntlet Eliminator.

If the quote in this article is used, please credit the Reality of Wrestling YouTube channel with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcription.