Thank you, John and Wai & The Gang

I’m here in NYC and things are really going well with the vaccination initiative. People are out and about and gathering safely. Having gotten my second shot a month ago, I went to my first baseball game in over a year – it felt perfectly safe, outdoors, 8,000 capacity in a 40K stadium (bonus – no bathroom lines, no lines for Dippin Dots).

Anyway, the return to some approximation of normalcy made me realize just how much I’ve missed over the last year. I’ve continued to work, thankfully, but as a bachelor working 50 hours a week it was really isolating. On top of that, I’m an extrovert. Full Stop. I usually was out for coffee, sports events, small music shows (my favorite part on NYC) 3 or 4 nights a week. So this has been a tough grind.

So, I just wanted to take a moment to give thanks to John and Wai, Andrew, Katie, John Siino and the UpNxt guys, and Podfather Nate.

I’ve listened to dang near every show put out and you folks have been like getting messages from old friends. It really hit me as I’ve started to be able to safely engage with my shoot friends here in the Big Apple. I just don’t think I would have been able to be there for my clients and my family if I didn’t have this release. Sorry for rambling. I just really wanted everyone involved with this site to know that you guys matter a ton.

13 Likes

Thanks for the kind words Justin. I’m happy to hear that things are getting better!

2 Likes

You guys deserve all the props! Really hoping that the vaccine rolls out smoothly for Canada. I have friends in Toronto and now Montreal that need visiting. Ready for some patio time in TO!

1 Like

Appreciate you taking the time to share and glad things are looking better! It means a lot to hear feedback like this.

1 Like

Wonderful sentiments.
It is very true - the shows certainly do provide a welconing companion during a walk, a drive or work.
Always entertaining and informational.
A deadpan comment from Wai or a character impression from John are some therapeutic simple pleasures.

Keep up the great work, Gentlemen.

1 Like