The 3D overlay graphics during entrances

I thought the floating graphics and fake laser beams during entrances looked kinda cool.
Twitter at a ratio of about 10 to 1 seem to disagree.

2 Likes

I was thinking ‘when did I get a 3D monitor?’.
Call me easily impressed but I’m enjoying them.

1 Like

Agree. I think they add alot. I really liked how Miz’s made sure to remind us he has a hot wife.

4 Likes

I’m liking them.

2 Likes

Count me in as well. I think they’re great. I was surprised to see them glancing up at the monitors we have here in the arena.

6 Likes

Somebody I watched with thinks it will play into the VR version

1 Like

I think this is Augmented Reality Stuff. Its very cool for us tv viewers (the olympics did this for the winter games this year) but its not much fun for the live crowd I would imagine.

2 Likes

It was 1,000x better than the words on the screen promos or the Uso’s lockdown bars. I’ll take it. Sucks for the live crowd though I suppose.

1 Like

All the laser stuff was great, but the only one with the graphic overlay that I thought worked was the Miz’s due to it’s simplicity. Asuka’s and New Day’s gave me those Smackdown graphics vibe.

1 Like

Agreed, I liked it as well. Far more than the clipart selfie promo’s. Though I think @wai0937 rendition was terrific!

I must be the only one that hated them. Hope it doesn’t become a weekly thing.

They were hit and miss. The Miz worked well but Asuka’s was terrible. The New Day was fun but I can see why people hated it.