The Good Brothers confirm that their IMPACT Wrestling deals are coming up

Originally published at The Good Brothers confirm that their IMPACT Wrestling deals are coming up

Gallows and Anderson confirm that their IMPACT contracts are coming up.

The Good Brothers (Doc Gallows & Karl Anderson) joined IMPACT Wrestling at Slammiversary 2020. The duo signed with the company and while speaking to Lucha Libre Online, Gallows and Anderson confirmed that those deals are coming up.

PWInsider was first to report the news that Gallows and Anderson’s contracts are up in July and Fightful Select added that the exact date is July 17th, 2022.

Anderson: We signed a two-year contract with IMPACT Wrestling. Oh, two years is almost up. What’s gonna happen?

Gallows: What’s gonna happen Scott is rubbing his face right now off-camera because I’m not supposed to say that.

Ring of Honor Hall of Famers The Briscoes (Mark & Jay Briscoe) are joining the IMPACT tag team ranks for the post-Rebellion television tapings. Gallows and Anderson expressed that they enjoy The Briscoes’ work and Gallows feels they are going to be a great addition to the division.

Anderson: Hey, The Briscoes are coming to the TV tapings on the — what’s the next day? 23? 24? 24.

Gallows: I don’t know. We just go where they send us.

Anderson: Hey, we’re big fans of The Briscoes too. Those guys have been — they’ve been our, you know, professional friends for a long time and they’re big stars man and like, big wrestling guys and I think that, you know…

Gallows: Having them in IMPACT is a big coup man, it really is and I think that they’re gonna light the tag team division on fire too. It’s just the problem is we’re in there so…

Anderson: Yeah, sorry, we beat ‘em already in Dallas at WrestleCon.

It has been six years since Gallows and Anderson have wrestled in Japan for New Japan Pro-Wrestling. In 2021, they won the ‘Tag Team Turbulence’ tournament on NJPW STRONG to secure a shot at the IWGP Tag Team Titles. They miss wrestling in Japan and Karl Anderson said ‘some stuff’ is in the works.

Gallows: We miss wrestling in Japan. 100 percent, yes.

Anderson: You know, and the borders are — the borders over there are slowly opening back up again. Yeah, keep an eye open. There’s some stuff in the works.

Since arriving to IMPACT, The Good Brothers have had two reigns with the IMPACT Tag Titles. They lost the belts to Violent By Design (Eric Young, Joe Doering & Deaner) this past March at ‘Sacrifice’.

If the quotes in this article are used, please credit Lucha Libre Online with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcriptions.