The Last Dance

I enjoy a good conspiracy theory but this one has always made sense to me.

I don’t think it’s true but it actually seemed kinda plausible to me.

Episode 1 we got Obama and Clinton,episode 4 starts off with a smoking hot Carmen Electra

1 Like

Mike shoots on of all people harvey schiller during episode 5

Only episodes 1 and 2 have been released. Episode 3 and 4 come out tomorrow on ESPN. If you have more you pirated them and I’m not sure exactly of the “spoilers” policy in this case. But I don’t really think the episodes should be discussed.

The series will be a lot of fun to talk about over the next four weeks as everyone watches. I don’t see any point in making posts about episodes that most of us haven’t watched.

Yeah, as a spoiled American (and in the Eastern Time Zone), I didn’t realize we don’t have first dibs on a show for once. I’ll be back when I’ve finished the series. A great watch so far.

2 Likes

Most people have seen upto episode 8. It’s on Emby shares as well. Painful waiting for final two episodes!

The first in a 5-part series of “The Last Dance” review podcasts by @Marcowill & myself! :100:

4 Likes

giphy

3 Likes

:rofl: :100:

Great listen,thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

I really think that ESPN should air classic 90s Bulls games on Sunday lineups leading into new episodes in the evening. I’m really surprised that they haven’t even considered that.

The Last Dance: “John Paxson in the 91 Finals”

LeBron haters:

1 Like

Well this was very sad to watch. They were still the “defending” champions, but didn’t even introduce them as such.

Not sure where you live, but NBC Sports Chicago is doing this. They have been showing classic Bulls games for weeks now and are on the Bulls-Hornets 2nd round playoff series from 1998 this week. Game 5 is being shown tonight at 7 PM if you’re interested.

1 Like

After watching last night…

3 Likes

While no one can shut down Jordan it’s unfair not to give Payton some credit for changing that series from a blow out to a humanize Jordan sqweaking by

I think what Michael was meaning was that he wasn’t fully focused in those games for obvious reasons. He acknowledges when a player is good but also that at his best nobody could play him which I completely agree with.

I’m really enjoying this series as I was really into basketball during the peak Jordan years. I’m looking forward to see if they touch on Rodman going awol to appear on Nitro.

@jallonar4040 What did you find “shady” about the front office? Krause definitely appeared to be the kind of guy who craved external validation, and it was kind of odd that he wanted to re-build so badly after '98 considering they had not shown that it was over yet, but I didnt see anything “shady” about him.

Ending montage with Pearl Jam was perfect.