The LIVE Wrestle Kingdom 13 Discussion Thread

Oh man two straight nights of tokyo dome! Double dome!

Is there a more enjoyable wrestling match than the one that is living up to its huge hype? It’s so rare a match meets or exceeds expectation. This is.

IBUSHI looks legitimately fucked up… Osprey goes over very very STRONG!

Ibushi hasnt opened his eyes in 5minutes

Anyone know when Dome tickets usually go on sale? Next year might be the year for me with it going over 2 nights.

Yeah I’m not enjoying this right now

I’m hoping Ibushi being carted off is an angle, excellent match to start

Okay I don’t know I’m enjoying this anymore. Wtf happened to Ibushi

1 Like

I’m not sure he made any voluntary movements when a camera was on him. Looked like he was breathing

MONEY visuals for LIJ

someone tell Don that’s suzuki gun

Any word on Ibushi,that was fucked up by Ospreay hitting him with the finisher after that elbow to the back of the head.
Unless Ibushi is god like tier at selling.

1 Like

Shingo is $$$$
He’s kinda like a younger Nakamura

1 Like

Really hope Shingo is in the G1 this year great match

1 Like

Ibushi is god like at selling. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been convinced he doesn’t know where he is and he finishes matches.

Honestly, I only love wrestling matches when I know everyone got through it unscathed from major injury. I want to love Ibushi-Osprey. It was incredible until the finish and now I’m like nervous the dude is wrecked. And he’s one of my favorites.

(I also hope Kenny wasn’t watching, that’d be tough to digest for 4 hours before his main event)

1 Like

Really hope Shingo is in the G1 this year great match

He really is too big for a Japanese Jr. division.

1 Like

I love ZSJ’s Paul Heyman! He’s been a great addition to the presentation of Sabre all year.
Come. Over. Here.

For some reason this popped me.

Really liked that ZSJ match, big fan of his submission style

2 Likes

The ref calling for Ishii during the final hold of the match really enhances the finish for me. Can’t recall a ref adding something like that where it truly stuck out

1 Like