The Mandalorian S2 trailer with Sasha Banks

Because Sasha Banks is in it for a split second it gives me the pro-wrestling connection needed to post the incredible Mandalorian Season 2 trailer.

Sasha Banks

Who else is excited?

1 Like

Looking forward this this season. Supposed to be more of a large story event rather than smaller one off adventures like in the first season episodes were.

1 Like

Also looks like some sort of wrestling event is going on at the end with the ring.

It’s Sasha Banks in a Star Wars thing,does it mean it’s Bossk time?

5 Likes

Or is it Hoth Time?

1 Like

The story of this season is more what the crazy SJWs and feminazies are doing by attacking Gina Carano for weeks now, calling her all sorts of names and now petitioning for getting her off the show;

I love the way she fights back, though:
EhvfHEoU0AArYNr

:joy:

I really liked the pacing and set-up of season 1 with most of the episodes being stand alone stories that came together in the finally.

But I also know some people that got frustrated with it and felt that some of the episodes felt like filler. I think they will appreciate a more serialized approach that this season is supposed to have. And I am sure I will enjoy it either way.

They was an overarching story arc to season one.

Sasha always excites me. :joy:

Yes the story in general was overarching but the episodes were for the most parts their own story. Like defending a small faming village.

“The new season is about introducing a larger story in the world,” says Favreau. “The stories become less isolated, yet each episode has its own flavor, and hopefully we’re bringing a lot more scope to the show.”

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I saw a different topic somewhere that would be more fitting, but I am lazy digging it, so I am posting this here, cause I don’t want to make a whole new topic for something non-wrestling/MMA related. Here’s a freshly squeezed interview (well, more like conversation, actually) with Gina Carano, about all sorts of stuff (Star Wars, her recent collision with the SJW crowd on twitter, etc.), with a… I would say a random dude on YouTube. I guess there will be a third part today or tomorrow.

I’m charmed by this women - can we have more people like her, please?