The N.W.A. Podcast!

Hey POST-Marks,

For anyone interested, here’s the new show I was talking about with John & Wai on the Cafe’ Hangout the other night!

" On the inaugural edition of the " Nubian Wrestling Advocates " podcast, “The Professor” Kris Ealy & “The Godfather” Nate Milton are joined by POST Wrestling’s Andrew Thompson.

The guys reflect on the cultural & historical significance of Kofi Kingston’s title reign before diving into the recent ACH/Jordan Myles controversy. Other topics discussed include Hulk Hogan’s continued working relationship with the WWE, the importance of representation in our entertainment, and the five categories of characters that a Black wrestler is allowed to portray (because as we all know, there are only five!).

All that, and more on the action-packed debut episode of The N.W.A. Podcast !

Leave us your questions, comments, & suggestions for future guests at: [email protected]! "

https://bit.ly/33dqPWL

5 Likes

Look forward to listening to it, Nate! Always enjoy hearing others perspectives and you always provide great insight to this wonderful sport that we all love.

2 Likes

'Preciate the kind words!

This was a project that we’ve been planning for months (Kris first approached me with the idea back in January), but the ACH situation kind of forced us to get our act together & make a show quick, fast, & in a hurry…Lol!

We hope the show can be something interesting, entertaining, & enlightening for wrestling fans; and ultimately something that helps continue a conversation about wrestling’s multiple issues when it comes to representation. :fist:t4::100:

3 Likes

I will listen to it and since I like you I will take a shower before I listen.
#Respect

Honestly, I don’t care what state a listener is in (as long as they’re not harming themself/others) as long as they listen! :rofl::fist:t4::100:

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

A new episode of The N.W.A. Podcast is available once upon a time called “right now” over on the Kings Of Sport Patreon.

PWTorch’s Rich Fann joins us to discuss ACH’s retirement, Jim Cornette’s resignation, & the “Wednesday Night War”! :100:

NEW Edition Of The N.W.A. Podcast out now!

The Advocates are joined by POST’s Andrew Thompson.

Topics Discussed Include:

• Remembering “KofiMania”
  • Naomi & Bianca Vs. The World
  • Nyla Rose Wins AEW Women’s Title
  • The Miseducation Of Tessa Blanchard
  • Our #BlackExcellence Stars Of The Month!

All that, PLUS we talk about WrestleMania in “Hollywood” on the latest edition of The N.W.A. Podcast! :100:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/34459787

3 Likes

New episode up, POST-Marks!

Topics Discussed Include:

• Naomi Deserves Better

• Sonny Kiss delivers on " Dynamite "!

• The #SpeakingOut movement & how it intersects with racial discrimination in wrestling.

• How the current pro-wrestling landscape is viewed through the lens of female fans.

• A very special #BlackExcellence Star Of The Month honoring author Julian L.D. Shabazz .

The N.W.A. Podcast - “When You Got That Glow”

4 Likes