The results are in:
There were a total of 30 points available across the two nights. Based on available points:
There were 17 Matches to be picked across the two nights. Based on those 17 matches here is standings based on Correct Pick %
Some fun notes from our predictions:
- Nobody picked Team Taguchi to win the Night 1 Liger Match - by far the match most people picked wrong!!
- All but one person picked Naito to beat Jay White
- All but one person picked Takahashi & Lee to win the Night 2 Liger Match
- 2 people believed Ibushi would walk out of Night 2 as Double Champ; everyone else (90%) believed it would be Naito; nobody picked Okada
- The closest match in terms of picks on both sides was ZSJ vs. Sanada (10-9)
- over 68% of picks in Jericho v. Tanahashi were for Tanahashi.