The POST Wrestling Christmas Show 2017

I’m with Damian. Nick Gage Wrestler of the Year 2017. MDK

it was great hearing from everyone. Made my Christmas eve that much better! Thanks guys!

Just listened! Very happy to hear that Nate and Brian are going to be resuming their testing on the Satellite of Hate.

1 Like

Yep, I learned about Y2K in highschool for my software subject - 5 or so years ago. I think it’s safe to say that anyone who’s studied a computing degree would know of it.

If you’re looking for an excuse to spend another NYE at home John, then the “Year 2038 Problem” is a similar scenario we’ll be facing in 2 decades.

Great show and have Merry Christmas everyone!

This show got me through an awful Christmas Eve shift, looking forward to many many more hours of John and Wai keeping me sane.

2 Likes

Someone else mentioned it as well, but as soon as that live Sum 41 song came one, it felt like home again.

3 Likes

Awesome show, great work guys and glad you’ve got yourselves a permanent home going forward.

Pretty chuffed to be named a (joint) winner of the Jingle contest too… Easily the best Christmas present of the year!

1 Like

Kudos to POST wrestling on the launch!

Shit, the last guests hit me right in the feels.

2 Likes

Was so glad to see you guys back! I dont have cable so I always used to rely on you guys to give me the Raw and Smackdown reports. Most of the time, you guys were more entertaining than the actual shows themselves. Im a huge fan of you guys and welcome back!

Glad so many of you enjoyed the show, don’t even want to count how many hours went into it but was a lot of fun to put together.

7 Likes

Well done! Maybe my best Christmas present! Thank you John and Wai!!

Fantastic show guys! Very glad you guys are able to continue on and it appears there is incredible support from the community.

I don’t know why, but the reigndeer galloping between segments cracked me up every time.

1 Like

Just finished with the show. A great listen from start to end! That Sum 41 song get me in the feels and the bloopers at the end were hilarious!

1 Like

I too wanted to give back, so I’m proud to be one of the 400+ Patreon members. They’ve given us so much and will continue to. This show is the perfect kick off, can’t wait for what’s to come!

1 Like

The longest podcast I ever listened to before this was three hours long but that’s a rarity. I’ve never downloaded a podcast that’s over an hour and a half without knowing exactly what I’d be getting before either but this was so much fun to listen to I did it in one sitting while watching some New Japan with the commentary turned low; it flew by.

Kinda makes me consider dedicating some time to Bruce Prichard’s Something to Wrestle but they are so long and I have no guarantee they’ll be as enjoyable as John, Wai and the gang.

1 Like

Thank God you guys get to be appreciated for all your hard work . Thank you for your amazing reviews …Looking forward for more entertaining stuffs like this in the future guys . Keep it up ! =)

2 Likes

Thank you John and wai

2 Likes

i wanted more impressions

I signed up just to thank John & Wai for the Christmas show. As someone who is estranged from most of my family, my Christmases can be a bit lonely. The Christmas show has become a really great tradition that allows someone like me to take my mind off things for 4 hours.

So thank you gentlemen!

2 Likes