The POST Wrestling Christmas Show 2019

Best post opening ever?

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback!

I was actually talking to Brother WH about this the other day. One of the main reasons why I rock w/POST (besides my opinion that John & Wai are jam-up guys who give the most comprehensive & entertaining analysis of wrasslin’ & MMA around) is that the extended family of correspondents, contributors, and listeners is SO diverse (especially when compared to most of the voices in wrestling journalism/media). And it’s not forced, which is important b/c I think the audience can tell when a company has no interest in different voices other than to check a box.

In terms of more female voices, I think you’ll hear more on the network eventually. Not that I have any inside info on it, but I know John & Wai are always trying to put out the best product they can, and I think that means finding new & interesting voices to talk to. I think the issue in a larger sense is that you’re dealing w/a smaller talent pool to begin with and THEN you have to understand that a lot of these talented women have either been ignored, bullied, or been victims of dishonest business practices from a lot of these wrestling sites/podcasts in the past.

I think Ciara Reid is super talented (even if she’s the bane of my podcast existence…Lol!), and Place To Be Nation’s Jennifer Smith (who was on the “Get Smart” episode of TRMPS) is another smart/funny female voice in the wrestling bubble. And there’s probably a dozen more out there that can add to someone’s network…We (myself included) just need to be receptive to these talents when they speak up. :+1:t4::100:

12 Likes

Review a vape: a potcast

1 Like

My favorite thing about this show might be brother Nate not letting down the gimmick of being teammates with his interview partner. I popped every time.

1 Like