The Rocky Maivia Picture show

I vowed a long time ago never to watch the Scorpion King ever again, and yet, I just finished listening to the impact review and immediately recorded it so that I have it fresh in the memory for Nate’s new podcast. I can see me going against similar vows I made, about a lot of The Rocks movies to either never watch again, or never watch at all in the coming weeks.

A very welcome announcement. Looking forward to it, and hearing from Nate and Brian next week.

4 Likes

“I…STAND ALONE-AHHH”

5 Likes

Cant wait. Always need more of Brother Nate

2 Likes

Looking forward to subscribing to this and following along. I’m already on board for this based on the title.

2 Likes

What great news

2 Likes

Very happy to hear about this. I certainly haven’t seen all of Rocky’s oeuvre, but I have a suspicion that Brother Nate’s catholic approach to pop culture will serve him well as he makes his way through it.

2 Likes

Tremendous idea for a podcast. Haven’t seen anything like it. It’s like podcasting someone’s IMDB. Brilliant! Can’t wait

2 Likes

I am a little dissapointed since I am not a movie person. I thought the show was going to be about wcw and that he was going to mention Sting as the man that makes him happy.

But if you are a movie person then at least you get to hear the awesome Brother Nate.

2 Likes

Looking forward to hear good ol brother Nate some more

1 Like