The Steiner Brothers to be inducted into WWE Hall of Fame

Originally published at The Steiner Brothers to be inducted into WWE Hall of Fame

The latest names to receive the Hall of Fame honor.

This coming Friday, following Friday Night SmackDown on FOX, WWE is going to present the 2022 Hall of Fame ceremony and the latest names to be added to the class lineup are The Steiner Brothers (Rick & Scott Steiner).

In 2014, they were inducted into the George Tragos/Lou Thesz Hall of Fame and throughout their collective time together, they’ve won tag titles in New Japan Pro-Wrestling, WCW and the WWE/F.

BREAKING: As first announced by @DavidShoemaker on The @ringer, The Steiner Brothers will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame’s Class of 2022! #WWEHOF https://t.co/DL5I8nSobe pic.twitter.com/xP3Xr01sZ1

— WWE (@WWE) March 28, 2022

Rick and Scott are joining the following names in this year’s class:

Hell Yes! The main event of possibly the whole weekend. Cant wait to hear what Big Poppa Pump has to say.

3 Likes

Wow! This will be interesting! If it weren’t for Bron, I’m sure Scott would go off the rails lol.

1 Like

Scott Steiner shooting on HHH, HBK and Flair would be awesome but he will play nice for his nephew.

Sidebar question- does Scott deserve a separate solo entry?

Yes from me, World champion, best part of the dying days of WCW, complete reinvention. Bad WWE run, of course, but still.

I doubt it, there are only 8 people that have been inducted twice: Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels, Booker T, Bret Hart, Hulk Hogan, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, and Sean Waltman. Outside of Waltman who is very unique as both his inductions are of a faction, everyone else had a successful singles run in WWE in addition to their tag team/stable.

He definitely is worthy as a singles guy but it’s up to Vince. This whole thing exists in his mind and his alone. No use trying to determine who belongs and who doesn’t

I assume at some point the Shield and Evolution will also be inducted as groups and individuals as well.

Agreed, but actually that would be flairs 3rd lol.

Assuming Flair will be inducted for the fourth time for his original Conrad podcast, then a fifth for his Mark Madden podcast, then a sixth time for the new Conrad podcast.

1 Like

HHH as well. Possibly x4 as an executive

1 Like

Ya, this is likely true. I don’t see them inducting Evolution until Randy retires as a full time performer, so you’re probably right as and I’m sure Triple H headlines a class before then.