The Worst of 2017 Show

Great show guys. Loved it. :+1::+1:

thank you chaps,an excellent show as always.

I think the finish of the women’s MiTB match deserves honorable mention for WTF moment of the year

just joined I had too after all the njpw covering you guys have done this week and the worst of show was great love hearing all the guys back together can’t wait to hear more podcasts going forward

Just listened to the show this morning while driving.
Just hilarious to hear Mouth ranting about Prichard (I think after this show his nickname should be “angry”). Hope we’ll get to hear the old The LAW duo more than once/twice a year.

Most natural and relaxed show you’ve done so far. Feels like you were all having a good time, and it makes it so much more fun to listen to.

Really enjoyed it… :smiley:

Really enjoyed the show. Only thing I didn’t agree with was worst show for Corey Graves. From what I remember, it wasn’t all that kayfabe and don’t really remember them talking about too much in ring. I’ve been really looking forward to the episode with Enzo l believe comes on tonight.

Reading through the comments here and it looks like I’m in the minority. I don’t know what it is but I’m just not a fan of Mouth and Agnew, John and Wai’s analysis and input is just so much more informative well thought out than theirs. Their opinions are just so basic in particular Mouth, I hate to diss the guy, just telling you what I think.

Still an entertaining show but this in my mind is attributed entirely to John and Wai.

It’s cool. Other people hate fun too.

I don’t mind Agnew and mouth but I do enjoy john and wai much more by themselves

1 Like

Mouth strikes me as a major old school wrestling fan that doesn’t get into the product as much today. '80s wrestling is much more up his alley

1 Like

How Jinder Mahal didn’t end up on anyone’s list several times blows my mind.

If you’re doing worst 5 lists, Jinder makes them all.

Bray was in worse programs, worse matches, cut worse promos and has been near the top doing the same boring gimmick for 5 YEARS. Jinder was only in his roll for a few months, and he was only in the top program for half of it (Owens vs Shane was at the top).

Of course, it’s all subjective… :wink:

Jinder was motivated and working hard when he had the strap. Bray is just lazy, same-old Bray.

I agree. Jinder was bad but wasn’t the absolute worst. He wasn’t far off but Bray was a step ahead in bad this year.