The Young Bucks state Matt Jackson has COVID-19

Originally published at The Young Bucks state Matt Jackson has COVID-19

Matt Jackson appears to have tested positive for COVID-19 with the news posted on The Young Bucks’ official Twitter account.

The following is from their bio on Twitter:

Loyal to a fault, but sometimes have to make executive decisions. Always book ourselves strong. Our future grandkids are set for life. Matt has covid.

Matt last wrestled on the December 17th edition of AEW Rampage teaming with brother Nick & Adam Cole against Chuck Taylor, Trent Beretta & Orange Cassidy.

Last year, Nick Jackson revealed he had a bad case of COVID-19 in September 2020 where the AEW star was bedridden for three weeks and could not taste or smell anything for 2 ½ months while also breaking out in hives.

1 Like

Dave Meltzer had reported that Brandon Cutler tested positive as well, and that Nick Jackson had been around them for about 18 hours recently, so he was in close contact. All three won’t be back on TV until they’re cleared, and they did not make the trip out east for TV.

1 Like

Them being away fits really good into the story with undisputed. I think this shouldn’t be a problem. I hope they recover fast.

1 Like

Hope he gets better soon.

1 Like

Yeah, it was apparently just Nick at first two years ago.

1 Like

Ya, I didn’t read the last paragraph lol.