Theme songs are back!

Thank you! Part of the routine are the theme songs to the shows. I’m glad they are back.

7 Likes

I grinned like an idiot the whole time it played. As dumb as it sounds, I was kind of sad when I realized that I’d never hear it again.

9 Likes

I was the same way, you kind of take that stuff for granted until its gone. I am not a huge fan of the SD review theme song, but I do hope it returns as well.

2 Likes

You guys will never know how hard we tried to make the first time you all heard it again special. Love hearing about all your reactions!

13 Likes

I genuinely marked out! I was laughing at John and Wai working out a new title and then saying it together and then all of a sudden that familiar theme played with one little change in it to fit the new title and I just went nuts. Loved it.

6 Likes

I was so glad it was still the same song! That guy is too perfect.

Props to Colby for recording it, and props to John and Wai for an amazing surprise! As you all, I genuinely marked out, sung, and grinned. It was perfect.

2 Likes

I’m in the same boat. I was stoked on the reworking of the old themes.

Same here, totally popped when I heard the theme.

1 Like

I definitely popped. I’m a total PostMark. (I think I used it correctly this time!)

1 Like

As much as I love the new theme, I really popped for the live Sum 41 on the Xmas show. Hope that we get more of that.

5 Likes

Yeh that gave me goosebumps when I heard that at the start of the Xmas show

2 Likes

great to hear them again

1 Like

This was happy inducing.

1 Like

It was a really nice surprise when the song started playing. Didn’t see that coming at all.

2 Likes

SAME. I almost teared up. Rewound and listened again.

1 Like

It feels so good to be back! At a new home, here to stay.

3 Likes

ya know how one just ‘fills in lyrics’ to a song and maybe learns what they are later?

I initially thought it was:

with John Pollock and Wai Ting
the A team
that makes sense of bee stings

Thanks for making sense of bee stings @johnpollock and @wai0937
and great song @ColbyJohn ! a seamless update as well!

3 Likes