Things that should happen at All Out

Yeah I don’t think they would do it as a form of rebellion, like the WWE fans do. I think it might just be chanting in anticipation of him coming, not so much as a negative reaction to the company.

1 Like

Based on the Chicago show, this is definitely a possibility. I don’t see them hijaking the show per say, but I see them happening at times where the fans think he’s going to come out. Once a match starts though (say the Mox match) I don’t see them doing it during the match, unless maybe a match is awful. So big show vs QT maybe lol.

Still a possibility this PPV will be a massive disappointment.

I think that’s a low chance

CM Punk vs Darby will be the closest we have had to Rock vs Hogan in terms of atmosphere. Pretty much guaranteed

The tag match in the cage can’t suck really lol.

There are 3 potential stinkers in Mox match vs useless. NJPW wrestler but there is a chance Suzuki runs in. Big show match might get crapped on. Britt match might suck.

The main event may also get fans turning on it but high chance Daniel Bryan comes out.

I feel like if the Omega match is on last fans will know Daniel Bryan is coming out (otherwise no one would have it follow the Punk match) so you might get YES chants as Christian isn’t that over anyways

The Bigshow match is odd - on the surface it’s everything AEW fans hate. It’s a big, old, slow very limited dude having a bad match. It’s WWE style. But the company has enough goodwill I don’t see them turning on it.

1 Like

Meltzer is saying Omega/Christian closing the show.

I’m probably the only one excited for Kojima then, huge fan and always excited to see him in a big singles match. Especially since Mox and Suzuki already had a feud in Japan lol

Ok, so I assume the show ends with a Bryan/Omega face to face, otherwise that makes no sense because nobody wants to see those two more then Punk/Darby.

1 Like

Yep just saw that. Pretty much confirms Daniel Bryan will come out to confront Omega.

Kind of hate how telegraphed this is now a little but at least we know he’s coming now

1 Like

I would have been had they not teased Tanahashi instead. Kojima is a little past the Main event scene now.

Suzuki is strictly for the pop he would get when the music hit. Probably have a Jericho like sing along.

Outside of that Osprey would be huge as well.

1 Like

I just wanted to post how refreshing it is that people are discussing a PPV with such excitement for what “could happen”, and for the first time in decades - and it all feeling so positive.

Add to the fact that almost nothing, within contractual possibilities, are not off the table… It’s amazing.

And still, it blows my mind that there are loyalists to specific companies that are seeing what is going on and won’t even allow themselves to enjoy what’s happening in Chicago tonight.

3 Likes

Fans are bat shit crazy. On tik tok I posted that I was looking forward to the PPV and I got bombarded with messages saying that CM Punk was washed up and AEW sucks…then I posted that I didn’t want to see the Wight vs QT match and I got bombarded with messages saying that WWE sucks (I never even mentioned WWE once) followed by rants about Goldberg being in the main event.

Bottom line, I really wish fans would just watch what they like, give things a chance and stop turning everything into some stupid “this side or that side” it’s fricken wrestling not politics.

1 Like

One thing I’d like to see happen in the Jericho match is Guevara turns heel and costs Jericho the match. Just imagine the mega heat that MJF/Guevara could have. And I also don’t see Guevara breaking through as a babyface because AEW is completely stacked with faces

That’s a really good idea. I guess the only issue is whether they stick to the stips or not and if they do then Jericho would have to retire

The one thing that has me thinking this could happen is they purposely made a point of seeing the cruise is not an AEW event. I guess the implication here is that potentially he could wrestle there even if he loses

2 Likes

I mean, its possible. Jericho’s contract does end in I believe January. its possible hes on his way out. i doubt it, but its within the realm of possibility.

I really hope though that they dont have him loose only to break the stip, AEW has been so good with that.

Jericho can stay on as an announcer and they could always do him vs Sammy on Impact/NWA/NJPW. Remember he said his career in AEW only.

Well, that was the greatest PPV I have ever seen. Bar none

4 Likes

I have absolutely no idea as a wrestling fan how you could’ve asked for anything more. When you factor in the quality of the matches and the fact that they had the debuts of both Adam Cole and Bryan after they already gave you Suzuki and Ruby. Just don’t know what to say. As a fan there is nothing more you can ask for

3 Likes

Totally agree. They completely over delivered and now I truly believe this roster is the best and deepest of all time. What a fucking show

2 Likes

The other thing I think we need to realize is to trust the guys running this show. I was pissed off when Adam Page lost but that was totally the right call. Anything he did would have been overshadowed. This company always delivers, that’s what I learned from this show.

1 Like