Thirteen matches set for AEW Dark: Elevation feat. Jon Moxley, Shida, Pixies

Originally published at Thirteen matches set for Elevation feat. Jon Moxley, Hikaru Shida, Pixies

This Monday’s line-up for AEW Dark: Elevation features thirteen matches including Jon Moxley and AEW Women’s Champion Hikaru Shida in action.

Below is the full list of matches scheduled to air Monday at 7 pm ET on AEW’s YouTube channel:
*Jon Moxley vs. Bill Collier
*Orange Cassidy & Chuck Taylor vs. Ryan Nemeth & JD Drake (this will include Cassidy’s debut using The Pixies’ “Where Is My Mind?” as his theme song)
*Hikaru Shida & Tay Conti vs. Tesha Price & Jasmine Allure
*Frankie Kazarian vs. Danny Limelight
*Thunder Rosa vs. Alex Gracia
*Scorpio Sky vs. Mike Sydal
*KiLynn King vs. Ryo Mizunami
*Ethan Page vs. Fuego Del Sol
*The Gunn Club vs. Rex Lawless & Milk Chocolate
*Alan “5” Angels & Preston “10” Vance vs. D3 & Vary Morales
*Joey Janela vs. Chandler Hopkins
*Penelope Ford vs. Leila Grey
*Leyla Hirsch vs. Vipress

With a line-up like that, this is more evidence that Elevation is the Youtube show that AEW hopes to be seen as their “B” show. Elevation’s first episode featured Omega and surprise run-in by Khan, which immediately indicated (to me anyway) that the hope is that Elevation will be seen as a must-see show.

Some of the Youtube commenters were confused though, thinking the Tuesday regular Dark was the B show and Elevation was the C show.

I wonder what the future is for the Tuesday Dark show. Perhaps the long-fabled third hour (on TNT) will show up on Tuesday (with Excalibur and Taz) and no longer be called Dark?