Thoughts on the Revamped LAW?

Live Audio Wrestling (The LAW) returns with a new weekly video podcast. Produced and hosted by longtime IMPACT Wrestling announcer Jeremy Borash, The LAW will cover all of the latest news in professional wrestling and feature special guest interviews, live calls, chat interaction, contests with prizes, and much more.

Towards the end of the run of the LAW, I was slowly drifting away from the show outside of PPV nights due to being in favor of the shows done by John and Wai.

With his reputation, I’m sure Borash will put a lot into the show to make it the best he can even though its following will likely won’t be the same as with the former crew.

I have zero faith in this being any thing of substance.

I’m expecting a corporate fluff piece every week. It will be like Byte This when Todd Grisham hosted it.

NO THANKS!

3 Likes

Yeah…I’ll be giving that absolutely zero of my time.

4 Likes

Stick it where the sun don’t shine.

4 Likes

TNA/Impact/Whatever isn’t too shy to switch names, why do they have to ruin the legacy of The LAW?!
So, NO! Just NO!

3 Likes

Well considering John and Wai were the only reason why I listened to any of the LAW products, I think I’ll sit out the revamping of the LAW

2 Likes

fuck this what kind of trash is this :frowning:

2 Likes

I’mma take a hard pass

2 Likes

Atleast Borash will host it and not Josh Mathews. JB has way more credibility than Josh does. Josh comes off so fake when he does interviews and claims to not watch other wrestling but tna, yet knows everything wwe does and takes shots at them. but they should have changed the name of the show if its gonna be about the company

I have zero time for the new LAW / “Impact’s Propaganda Podcast”, sad to think how right Dave Meltzer was when he predicted just after the original LAW ended that Anthem would turn The LAW into a “Impact Podcast”

I mean your “WrestleMania equivalent” was out drawn by “a small independent Australian promotion”, Melbourne City Wrestling’s November Rain, Anthem fired the Law guys the week before Bound For Glory & then " hired/paid people" to attended BFG & TV and assist with setting up their rings.

Honestly I have no ill will towards the company, but their 2017 track record speaks for itself.

The LAW was great because the guys always gave their honest, unbiased opinions. How can Borash be that objective when talking about Impact?

1 Like

live audio wrestling
video podcast

live audio wrestling
video podcast

LIVE. AUDIO. WRESTLING
VIDEO PODCAST

QUICK POLL IS AUDIO PODCAST MADE OF VIDEO

• yes
  • no
  • loltna

0 voters

2 Likes

No wai, not even gonna give it a chance

1 Like

Fuck that, i hope the show tanks.

1 Like

Didn’t know it had been revamped. Unsubscribed from it a long time ago.

2 Likes

Personally, if the guys are o.k. with it and it seem like at less John and Wai are, then i don’t mind it. I knew pretty much the minute that anthem pulled the plug on the show that they wanted to have it be a more impact wrestling friendly show and that what’S it’s going to be apparently.

I always thought that they pulled the plug on the original show because they didn’t talk alot about IMPACT and when they would talk about it, it would be mostly negative, so why keep a show that’s pretty much that is bad mouthing you’re product when you can just get rid of the old format and just bring in Mr. IMPACT himself Jeremy borash and do a pro Impact show with the brand. That’s smart business. Will i go out of my way to watch it, No but it’S still a smart move on Anthem’S part.

I’ll give it a shot, if it’s free. :slight_smile:

Think they are just relying on the name to try and get some people to view this. Doubt it will work to much.

I know that they bought the name Live Audio Wrestling years ago, but (like the BBC show Top Gear) they are making the mistake of calling the show by the same name. They should just retire the name and give Borash’s show a different name. Top Gear without Jeremy Clarkson is as wrong as LAW without Agnew and “The Mouth”

LDelete this thread. F T L A W (GET IT?!)

Seriously, that Anthem had to re-purpose Borash to be a stooge for them is the most TNA thing ever.
Update: Borash didn’t want to be a stooge for a deadbeat company.