Tony Khan: I can’t wait until Penelope Ford's medically cleared to come back

Originally published at Tony Khan: I can’t wait until Penelope Ford's medically cleared to come back

Penelope was last in action in January.

It has been almost six months since Penelope Ford competed for All Elite Wrestling. Tony Khan was asked about Ford’s whereabouts via social media. He responded to the question and noted that he has not given up on her.

Khan shared that Penelope is not medically cleared, but he’s looking forward to her coming back and praised her in-ring ability.

Not at all, total opposite in fact; she’s a great wrestler, and I can’t wait until she’s medically cleared to come back. She’s been in some classic @AEW matches, and hopefully she’ll be in many more!

Not at all, total opposite in fact; she’s a great wrestler, and I can’t wait until she’s medically cleared to come back. She’s been in some classic @AEW matches, and hopefully she’ll be in many more!#AEWRampage

— Tony Khan (@TonyKhan) July 9, 2022

To close out 2021, Penelope and The Bunny clashed with Anna Jay and Tay Conti in a Street Fight at New Year’s Smash.

Ford’s significant other, Kip Sabian, appears weekly on AEW television and is seated with the crowd with a box covering his face.

That last paragraph is magical.

2 Likes