Toxic Attraction capture NXT Women's Tag Titles on 10/26 WWE NXT 2.0

Originally published at Toxic Attraction capture NXT Women's Tag Titles on 10/26 WWE NXT 2.0

New NXT Women’s Tag Team Champions.

Kicking off the Halloween Havoc edition of NXT 2.0 was a Triple-Threat Ladder match for the NXT Women’s Tag Team Championships. Toxic Attraction’s Gigi Dolin and Jacy Jayne emerged victorious from the match and are now the new champions.

They bested Indi Hartwell and Persia Pirotta and the former champions Io Shirai and Zoey Stark. It was Dolin who pulled the titles off the hook and got the win for her team.

.@persiawwe, THE POWERHOUSE!! 💪 💪 💪 #WWENXT #HalloweenHavoc @gigidolin_wwe pic.twitter.com/WcFMoKRuq2

— WWE (@WWE) October 27, 2021

𝗦𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹.
𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗩𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆.@gigidolin_wwe & @jacyjaynewwe are your NEW #WWENXT Women's #TagTeamChampions! #HalloweenHavoc #AndNew pic.twitter.com/u2QGdto55g

— WWE (@WWE) October 27, 2021

Jacy Jayne and Gigi Dolin are the fifth team to win the NXT Women’s Tag Titles. Later tonight, fellow Toxic Attraction member Mandy Rose is challenging Raquel Gonzalez for the NXT Women’s Championship.

This match had its highs and lows. I didn’t watch Raw, but it sounds like I should watch the Ladder Match from that show if I was going to catch this.