Trinity set for IMPACT debut match against KiLynn King

Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2023/05/13/trinity-set-for-impact-debut-match-against-kilynn-king/

Trinity Fatu will compete in her first televised match in almost a year on next week’s episode of IMPACT Wrestling.

Formerly known as Naomi in WWE, the 35-year-old made her televised debut for IMPACT on May 4th with a promo segment.

Next Thursday will see her compete one-on-one with KiLynn King.

The May 11th edition of the show featured her first physicality in the promotion as she came to the aid of Deonna Purrazzo and Jordynne Grace, who were attacked after a loss to KiLynn King and Taylor Wilde.

During the melee, Trinity hit King with the Rearview, setting up next week’s match.

Current line-up for IMPACT, 18th May 2023

• Trinity vs. KiLynn King
  • Moose, Eddie Edwards & Frankie Kazarian vs. Alex Shelley, Jonathan Gresham & Yuya Uemura
  • X-Division Champion Trey Miguel vs. Laredo Kid (non-title match)

I did not see a report for this, what a match between Trinity and Kilynn King ! Great tv match.

1 Like

Yeah when it was over I texted a couple buddies of mine in a group chat to tell them it was one of the best “Naomi” matches I could remember

I always wonder if we are going to see the pure wwe wrestlers wrestle in a different way when they change company. Trinity is literally unchained.

1 Like