<iframe loading=“lazy” title=“upNXT LIVE: NXT 2.0 - September 13th 2022 "One Year Anniversary Show"” width=“500” height=“281” src=“YouTube” frameborder=“0” allow=“accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen title=“upNXT LIVE: NXT 2.0 - September 13th 2022 “One Year Anniversary Show””>
Braden & Davie give their thoughts on the entire show which included:
- Carmelo Hayes vs Solo Sikoa (NXT North American Championship)
- Pretty Deadly vs The Creed Brothers (Steel Cage Match for the NXT Tag Team Championship)
- Lash Legend vs Fallon Henley
- Quincy Elliott vs Sean Gallagher
- Tony D’Angelo & Channing “Stacks” Lorenzo vs Cameron Grimes
- Zoey Stark & Nikkita Lyons vs Kiana James & Ariana Grace
- Javier Bernal vs Hank Walker
The Lads also talk a lot about Alba Fyre interrupting Toxic Attraction’s celebration, a sit-down interview with Bron Breakker, a close shave with JD McDonagh, the apparent return of Black and Gold, plus CM Punk/Elite/AEW, your feedback…and more!
Join our live POST Shows, WatchAlongs and watch us game at Twitch.tv/upnxtpodcast
- Tuesday: upNXT – NXT Review (Free Show/Twitch)
- Wednesday: Shot In The Dark w/ John Siino (Free Show)
- Thursday: BDElite – AEW Dynamite Review (Free Show/Twitch)
Support this podcast at Patreon.com/upNXT for bonus podcasts including retro NXT reviews, Best Match Ever, Top 5, Reviews from the 6ix, and more. This week:
- September 14th: NXT 2.0 Year One Review w/ Denise Salcedo & Jason Solomon
- September 18th: Best Match Ever: NXT UK
Last week’s shows included The Skin I Live In (2011), Behind The BDE…and more!
Only $5 for NA tier to access all these shows and everything in the back catalog!
Photo Courtesy: WWE