US Senate to investigate Saudi incident. How will this affect the Saudi/WWE relationship?

I would absolutely do all of those things, if I had any interest at all to do so. I cant sit here and pretend like I am offended or upset. Maybe to some, that makes me insensitive, I dont know. I cant make up false feelings over a Saudi prince, allegedly having a journalist killed. I really dont care about this story. Obviously I’d rather that shit didnt happen, but this is all way too serious for my liking.

All these human rights violations and me too movements and whatever other shit happens in the world, I choose not to let that affect my enjoyment of something, unless this stuff were to happen to someone I love or care for.

That’s fair enough, no-one can tell anyone what they should or should not care about.

May I suggest refraining on commenting on things you do not care about? If you don’t comment, we can just assume you don’t care.

1 Like

That’s all fair enough. You’ve gotta save that moral outrage for serious, important stuff like The Miz not being able to fake punch Brie Bella. Not any of this genocide, murder, rape, systematic oppression etc. nonsense the rest of the world cares about.

1 Like

Because a comment on a feedback thread means I’m outraged. Nice to see you’re not over it still, snowflake.

This whole situation makes me want to take a sabbatical on following the current WWE product. The product itself currently is absolute hot garbage especially on Raw, and this situation is drawing me even further from it.

I watched MNF instead last night and didn’t even have a desire to check out Raw once.

Here’s to a simpler time when WWE wasn’t in bed with corrupt nations, didn’t rely on using old men in their 50’s on their last career legs, and Raw wasn’t a 3 hour borefest.

2 Likes

Claiming you’re not outraged for leaving a comment on a thread while simultaneously calling somebody a “snowflake” for leaving a comment on a thread…a thread in which you’ve spent days repeatedly telling people just how much you absolutely don’t care about a subject.

Absolutely textbook. You’re beyond parody.

3 Likes

If you say that men should be able to punch women in an entertaining setting. Then when you say, unprompted, that you don’t care about millions of sexual assaults or the human rights of millions of people, and that those who disagree with you are snowflakes. You’re going to get snowed in mate.

2 Likes

You are making some bold statements that I’m sure many people across the world actually agree with, and that is a sad state for humanity.

Where did I say that I don’t care? I said I choose not to let those things affect my enjoyment of something. I can watch a WWE event in Saudi Arabia and not think about what their government is upto. That doesn’t mean I want people being murdered.

Why am I a bad guy, because I can watch a scripted entertainment show and am fine watching men and women against each other…something that obviously is not an issue on the indies, but because it’s your precious WWE, how dare I want that? That must mean I’m cool with women being beaten in real life.

Hmmmmmm, right here no?

3 Likes

I’m assuming you were never taught the meaning of the word outrage, because I haven’t been angry ever on this forum, nor on any other. But this is typical internet geek behaviour, a differing opinion means you’re outraged in 2018.

1 Like

When it comes to a wrestling event. That doesn’t mean I want it to happen. I don’t know why some of you need things spelled out. Some people here obviously have brains and understand. I’ll just respond to those people from now on.

I never said you were a bad guy. But if you downplay people’s opinions on serious matters, just because you’re not interested in the matter, by calling them names and assuming agendas you don’t come across as a particularly pleasant one.

2 Likes

I understand completely. You don’t care of terrible things happen to other people around the world and choose to ignore it, but you don’t actively want bad things to happen either. Then you got called out about it and so you’re backpedaling and name calling to try not to sound like a bad person, which you aren’t. You are simply apathetic to issues that don’t directly affect you.

4 Likes

I very clearly don’t care if you were literally outraged or not. I was pointing out your moronic moral code. I don’t care if you or your moral code is literally “moronic” either, before you also focus on that to ignore the very obvious point.

You’re a guy who un-ironically calls people “snowflakes” and writes into a podcast with a teenage men’s rights activist talking points. So yeah you’re right, typical internet geek behaviour.

1 Like

I called one person a snowflake, for still being on about a weeks old topic, someone who came at me in this thread with a smart ass remark. I never downplayed anyones opinions, I’ve given my own and explained why I feel the way I do and my words have been twisted.

Let me put it this way…

I dont want people being murdered in real life
I dont want women being raped in real life
I dont want women being beaten in real life
I dont want people being discriminated against in real life
Whatever else people think is bad, because there is someone who will bring up something else, i dont want that.

If this stuff happens in the entertainment I choose to watch, it does not bother me. If this stuff happens in real life, that can affect the entertainment I choose to watch, I’m not going to call on that entertainment to be stopped.

Read the middle part of this post then analyse the things that you have said that have led you to feel the need to express those views. Literally no-one should have to say those things based on views they have expressed, everyone else just assumes that’s how people feel.

I’m hoping this is the last I will feel I need to respond to you. Most of the things you express on these forums are incredibly self-indulgent so I’m not sure if you’re just trolling or being contrarion for a reaction.

1 Like

Dont worry bro, I dont really care if you or anyone else responds to me or not. I’m not here for a reaction. I learned long ago that I dont share opinions with most people. I’m not losing sleep over it.

I learned long ago that I don’t share opinions with people.

Couldn’t have been that long ago because this entire thread is filled with you sharing your opinions with people.

3 Likes

personally, I’m already over the whole thing. Sure, it’s horrible what happened and i sure as hell don’t condone what happened but at the end of the day, it’S not going to affect my enjoyment of the product because of it. I always felt that life to short to keep being outrage about every single thing that happens in the world. We spend so much time being outrage or bitching about something that we don’t take time to enjoy life.

This is really a bad situation that WWE will probably be force to make it worst for them but so what. If the show is good, i’m not going to hate them for doing it, i’m going to enjoy the show for what it is, a show. Just like i enjoy watching Kevin Spacey movies even through he did horrible stuff that i don’t agree with.

1 Like