[VIDEO] POST Podcast Day – Available Now for Patrons

Originally published at [VIDEO] POST Podcast Day – Available Now for Patrons - POST Wrestling | WWE NXT AEW NJPW UFC Podcasts, News, Reviews

A huge thank you to everyone who joined us for the first-ever POST Podcast Day. We couldn’t have been happier with the way all the shows went. If you weren’t able to make it live or stay for the entire show, here’s the archived recording:

“Worst WrestleMania Matches Ever” with upNXT’s Braden Herrington & Davie Portman

“The History of WCW in Europe” with BWE’s Martin Bushby, Benno & Gary Michael Cappetta

“The NWA: Nubian Wrestling Advocates” with Nate Milton, Andrew Thompson, Marcus Vanderberg & Kris Ealy

“The Wrestlers: Watch-Along” with Damian Abraham & Tim ‘2oolman’ Hill (A Tribe Called Red)

“Ask-A-Wai LIVE” with John Pollock & Wai Ting

“Q&Ariel” with ESPN’s Ariel Helwani

Some of these shows may be released in podcast form on the hosts’ original feeds. Look for them over the next week.

If you enjoyed POST Podcast Day, consider picking up an event tee by Robert Pearson (click here). Available this week only!

Join the POST Wrestling Café to access bonus shows each week including Rewind-A-SmackDown, NJPW reviews, Rewind-A-Wai, Ask-A-Wai, MCU reviews and our entire archive of over 400 bonus podcasts.

3 Likes

Will these be available to download after? I can’t tune in live, but I really want to hear them.

Also, we need tank tops in the POST store.

4 Likes

Phil from WV.

Not able to join live at all today. Saturdays are chore/errands/kids days but man I think this concept is fantastic. In a different time, I’d be all over it . Kill it guys.

Thanks to everyone who contributed or tuned in. We’re really happy with the way everything went.

6 Likes