On January 6th, Monday Night RAW emanated from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma and the show featured showcase matches for AJ Styles and Drew McIntyre. Lana and Bobby Lashley officially got married and The Big Show made his return. According to Showbuzz Daily, the viewership for last night’s show is slightly down from last week as the 1/6 episode averaged 2.385 million viewers. Last week’s show averaged 2.439 million viewers.
Compared to last week’s RAW, this week’s show was down three percent in the 18-49 demographic and from 8 PM to 11 PM EST, the viewership number fluctuated between the 2.2, 2.4 and 2.5 number. On the YouTube front, here are the top five videos on WWE’s YouTube channel that come from Monday Night RAW:
- Big Show returns to help Owens & Joe battle Rollins & The AOP, 966,130 views
- Big Show, Kevin Owens & Samoa Joe vs. Seth Rollins & The AOP, 910,056 views
- Rusev presents a special Lana-Lashley wedding album, 671,500 views
- Brock Lesnar to enter at No. 1 in the Royal Rumble Match, 521,933 views
- Rey Mysterio attacks Andrade for ripping off his mask, 350,725 views
A handful of matches were announced for next week’s RAW in Lexington, Kentucky. The current lineup includes: Buddy Murphy vs. Aleister Black, Randy Orton vs. AJ Styles, Bobby Lashley vs. Rusev, a Brock Lesnar appearance and Big Show teaming with Kevin Owens and Samoa Joe to take on Seth Rollins, Akam and Rezar in a “Fist Fight”. Randy Orton, AJ Styles, Ricochet, Rey Mysterio, Brock Lesnar and Drew McIntyre were also added to the 2020 men’s Royal Rumble match.