Walter vs Dragunov 2 will own you

If you were old enough to remember Joe versus punk 2 you remeber that people would say that it would own you.

I have to say for anyone that missed this last match go out of your way to watch it. It was incredible

1 Like

Just an incredible match, shame they killed themselves in front of so few people but Walter is the man. I thought the commentary was also amazing on this match

1 Like

I agree. It was the best match I saw this year and the commentary–Barret going mad at the end in particular–really emphasized how great it was.

1 Like

One of the best matches of the year. I have no idea what the future for either guy in the company will be, but the dedication both guys showed here is never a sure thing with new recruits into the wrestling business.

Great match, but it was not a great finish. Walter should not be tapping to anyone, let alone Dragonov.

Agree the match was awesome and actually liked the finish as well. The story was that Ilya tried over and over again to lock in the sleeper but Walter was just too big and strong and he couldn’t quite get all of it. But he kept working away at the neck and wearing him down and eventually got it locked in.

It’s not like Walter tapped to the sharp shooter or some ridiculous looking kayfabe hold… a rear naked choke/sleeper hold is the great equalizer and if you expose that neck to anyone (especially a trained fighter), you too can be forced to tap. What other way is there to logically beat this monster who nobody is capable of beating?

1 Like