Welcome back john & wai!

Merry Christmas to me!!! I drove from Toronto to Ottawa yesterday and I found out that the internet had given me the greatest Christmas gift ever- John and Wai were back and with a Christmas extravaganza.

They say the journey of 500km starts with a single podcast! So happy you guys are back! All the best on your new venture.

3 Likes

I’m not sure what’s going on. I’ve been very busy the last two months. I have been around since the days when you needed real player to listen to the shows/interviews. I’m not going anywhere.

Happy you guys found a new home and are back. One thing I admire is that you both never lost your hope for the future and your outlook always remained positive. Congratulations and looking forward to hearing the gang in the future.

1 Like

Welcome back boys. Hope POST Wrestling takes off huge.

Three cheers for John & Wait…no brainier to become a supporter

1 Like

It’s great that the cloud of decay known at one point as TNA inadvertently help create the circumstances that lead to POST Wrestling. I’m super excited.

As a journalist (of sorts) who was in what sounds like a very similar situation (employed full time, but dreamed, plotted, and even prepared for going it alone), I’m so glad to be in an age where there’s a realistic opportunity for super-talented people (like John and Wai, or TJ DeSantis on the MMA side) who find their employment suddenly ended or greatly reduced to plant their flag out there and make a living following their passion.

Seven years in… not getting rich… but my only regret is that I waited until I was pushed.

I’m sure this path will be at least as kind to John and Wai, and excited to be along for the ride!

@johnpollock and @wai0937 congratulations!! I’m so glad to see you guys back!! I signed up immediately—but over 100 people had already beat me to it at 5:30am Christmas morning!! I’m so happy and excited for you guys!!

1 Like

Wow 530 Subscribers already great job guys!

1 Like

I first heard about the Anthem news a few days after it happened (Dave Meltzer was discussing it) and I thought that was the end of your weekly reviews. It made me appreciate how much I enjoy them. I initially wanted to fire a message across in support and to say thanks for continuing to put your shows out independently, but I’m not the most organised person and despite listening to podcasts and reading the odd comments here and there, I dont normally participate myself. I’m mainly here on the forum to say a very belated thank you for the hours of weekly entertainment (often better than the shows you’re actually discussing) and to let you know that your efforts aren’t going unnoticed. Good luck with everything moving forward.

2 Likes