What and when will you be watching next week?

With the pending launch of the new wrestling schedule/season I thought it would be cool to get a gauge of what and when people plan to watch next week and going forward?

I will probably watch Raw if I have time Monday and do so on TiVo (starting late and watching bits and pieces).

I’ll watch AEW Wednesday for sure and maybe NXT on tape delay later that night or I’ll get to it Thursday or Friday (on nights I don’t go out I’ll watch it after work before SD).

Friday’s are iffy - if I am home or don’t have plans til later I’ll be happy to have SD. If I am out, I am actually excited to watch Saturday mornings when I wake up. That’s probably my favorite outcome of the schedule change - Saturday morning wake up and get thru SD on tape delay.

Curious if anyone else has thoughts on what they like or plan to do with the new schedule.

Raw and Smackdown I will likely watch highlight clips like I do now and then if anything peaks my interest go back and watch it.

NXT and AEW I will watch Thursday morning like I do NXT now.

Evenings tend to be family time and I cannot warrant that time to watch wrestling. But this schedule has worked for me thus far.

1 Like

I’m watching everything. I’m not sure about AEW though. I’ll watch it but I’m not expecting anything. I wish them good luck, they have a tough task ahead of them.

2 Likes

I’m in the UK so clips and recaps of Raw & SD the day after, full AEW Dynamite the day after or live if i have nowhere to be Thursday morning.

None of NXT unless i hear something special happened. I’ve only ever watched TakeOvers from time to time anyway and extending the weekly show by an hour is off putting not enticing. Less is more when it comes to WWE.

1 Like

Mondays: I still intend to watch Raw. I’m a creature of habit. Not expecting any drastic changes beyond the announce team and a new roster in two weeks.

Wednesdays: I made it so I’ll be recording both NXT and AEW at the same time. This first week I plan to watch the premiere of AEW Dynamite live, and then NXT later that night or the following day. I’d rather watch NXT as early as I would want to, rather than wait for the WWE Network to put up the whole show 24 hours later. After this first week, I might switch it around. At least in Week 3 of these Wednesday Night Wars, I’m attending AEW Dynamite live in Philadelphia. Also, I watch other things on Wednesday nights that aren’t wrestling, but I can catch them on VOD, Hulu, or a replay airing the night of, in the case of two shows on cable channels.

Fridays: I’m looking forward to how the show changes on FOX, though I won’t be seeing this first episode live; I bought tickets to see Joker that night. Outside of fun end-of-week plans like this, Smackdown will be my go-to on Fridays.

Oh, and I’ll likely give Impact a shot on Tuesdays.

1 Like

I haven’t watched any wrestling since 'mania season, but if I get the time I’d like to check out AEW’s first show and the new look Smackdown (and of course UFC 243).

1 Like

Biggest priority for me is nxt. Then smackdown. Raw is habit at this point. Aew I’ll probably dvr and watch later.

I’m usually weeks behind on my viewing. I’ll skip RAW and Smackdown as normal. I’ll stream nXt, 205 Live, and nXt UK sometime after the fact. Once AEW enters the scene, I’m pretty certian I’ll catch it on NMC (Nefarious Means Channel).

Stopped raw 18 months ago. I choose happiness

I’ll watch aew Wednesday. I had high hopes for aew but recently I’m starting to worry it won’t be what I’m looking for.

It’ll still be fun seeing what they do.

I said in the other thread If you could only watch one that the show I was most interested in is AEW Dynamite. But I don’t have cable and don’t know where AEW will be streaming after the show other than through illegal means. But I will try and catch as much as I can.

Raw: If I hear its a good show I will watch the Hulu cut on Tuesday. If it’s a typical Raw I’ll watch 15-20 minutes of highlights on YouTube.

NXT: I will watch the 2 hour show on the WWE Network on Thursday.

AEW: I will be checking Hulu and the TNT app to see if I can watch. If not I’m sure I will find a lot of the highlights of the show on YouTube to get a glimpse of how it turned out and if it looks different than WWE.

Smackdown: I do have an antenna so I will be watching Smackdown live on Fox over the air on Friday night.

1 Like

I was hoping to watch AEW, but I’m in Canada so…

No way am i watch AEW 4 days later on ITV will watch next day using alternative means.
ITV are useless this is worse than Townsend’s tactic truck and Matt Lorenzo.

1 Like

This ‘NWA Power’ show looks interesting enough for me to give it a go too. With each episode debuting 11pm my time and presumably being only an hour long it could be a good nightcap from time to time.

1 Like

I’ll watch Raw on Monday’s starting around 9:30 after I get home. By the time I skip through commercials and FF through what looks like filler I’m pretty much ending around the same time as the live feed.

Wednesday’s will be AEW for me live as it’s now on TSN, and then I’ll watch NXT on the Network afterwards.

Smackdown will probably be reserved for Saturday mornings for me. It’ll be fun I think to wake up on a Saturday and look forward to having something to watch. If I’m home on Friday nights then I’ll watch live when I can like I will be this week.

Well based on Rewind A RAW it sounds like it was a mediocre show with pyro so not worth watching even the whole hulu cut. I’ve watched the highlights with Brock/Mysterio and Becky/Sasha on YouTube and feel like i’m caught up enough for Hell in a Cell.

Now onto NXT which I am looking forward to.