What are we expecting from closed door smackdown tonight?

I’m probably the only one, but I’d be all in on a big return and reset, similar to what Russo did with WCW. I know most will hate it, but I just feel like they need a MAJOR refresh. Take the time to think of new stories or characters. I dont want to just come back after a couple months and its the same old stories and same old performers working each other.

I believe they will keep the shows at least for one month more in vacant stadiums. Friends, do you know about Walmart Receipt Generator? If not, then you should know about it. If you want to know more about it, then you must read this article.

It makes way more sense than continue dragging those guys and girls through all sort of airports. Sure, it would’ve been smarter to do this last week, but last week at this time the world was not in the situation it is now. I’ll have nothing against if they decide to dust and show old DVD’s on free TV, do extended documentaries of people going into the HoF - WWE are usually really good with those (when they are not bending history the way they want).

AEW will be more complicated, but I can see them doing something like more BTE or those awesome Darby videos. There are possibilites to fill this time slot and not endanger your talent, cause if even one wrestler gets sick - the entire company will have to pretty much shut down, knowing how contagious this thing is and how long it can linger in your system.