What is the best show WWE could put on?

The past few years, the PPVS I’ve watched have been entertaining throughout most of them. Even the ones with stupid names exceeded my expectations…mind you, I actually like most of the maineventers during this stretch, I’m a Lesnar fan and Reigns is my guy…so I don’t have the automatic sour taste whenever they win .

So there’s that.

Vince sometimes lets wrestlers do what they want like Bray, Elias or the Fashion Police. He doesn’t control every segment, he says OK you can do it, if he trusts the wrestler.

What’s that have to do with being in charge? Letting people you trust do their thing isn’t exactly running Gorilla position.

I was reading your discussion. I thought it was related to Vince controlling everything. It is not related to Gorilla position.

1 Like

Apparently that means he is the one that makes everything good or bad…

BINGO! Now you’re getting it.

Which I don’t agree with. If you are the last word, but you just put a rubber stamp on someone else’s work you aren’t the one who made it good, you just didn’t change it. Now if the reason you didn’t change it is that you think it is great :fine. If you didn’t change it because you couldn’t be bothered: you don’t get credit for why it is good.

Couldn’t be bothered? Since when has that ever been reported? He works 18 hour days.

Plenty of times where he hasn’t had a vision for a program and just okayed what he was shown. I mean I guess if it were crap he would shit it down, but I’m not sure that means he can take credit for what happened.

Just give the shows a chance before assuming it’ll suck is all I want.

Maybe don’t go in looking for problems and you might enjoy it more.

I don’t go in looking for problems, there are certain things I think they are missing but I don’t assume things will be bad. If I did I would never watch. My post to this thread just said thrrr we’re currently no stories that I found interesting