While not a great show Summerslam did what it needed to do

For everyone thinks I’m wrong look at the RAW rating

Yes, it wasn’t a good show. Yes, they kind of messed up Beckys return. However returns of Brock and Becky and whatever they did I mentioned above led to a number that will massacre AEW this wed. It could have been the other way around

You have to stop assuming that the average WWE fan is like us. The kind of stuff they did at summer slam even though it’s a bad show will try attention from their fans

3 Likes

I am here to say, you weren’t entirely wrong @Alex_Patel; I don’t believe my dissenting view was either to be fair, and if the number sustains I’ll even come back and admit I was wrong. I however feel this # will be a near term peak post PPV and will regress in weeks to come. The FOX # should be huge based on what you floated out because it does have both Becky and Brock, and Firday night as a Wrestling Night may be a thing near-term with Rampage riding a wave that lifts all viewership on the night in the segment.

1 Like

I think the rating would have been up even without Brock and Becky but you’re right. The show got people talking. Then they tuned in and saw Karrion Kross dressed up as a gimp and likely turned out

3 Likes