Who do you think will be the first to defect?

Ugh
Ugh
Nooooo
Booooo

Cormier. Iā€™m surprised itā€™s not happened already.

Not sure about ā€œobviouslyā€ being Scurll. His girlfriend is in WWE and theyā€™re close friends with Zack Ryder & his girlfriend. AEW would do more to land him as heā€™d be viewed as a bigger fish there and I do think heā€™s more likely to go there but I donā€™t think itā€™s that unlikely to see him on NXT.

Agree itā€™s a possibility, but itā€™s highly unlikely. Heā€™s part of the Elite and more than likely was part of that sticking together pact and it was only his contract timing that prevented him from joining them in AEW initially. The way he has been booked in ROH suggests they always thought he was out the door to a rival, if he was going to WWE would they not have been more inclined to give him his title run as a sendoff?

Plus Brittā€™s boyfriend is in WWE yet she still chose AEW.

When it comes to contract re-signing negotiations, unless itā€™s for an extrominical amount of money, I hope the mid card talent remember how they were treated beforehand and any sudden pushes that they might be currently receiving will probably end as soon as they re-signed.

Also Iā€™d put in clauses that no extra time Is added on in case of injury

1 Like

Yeah I first off think Scrull and the NXT chick broke up.

Regardless look at Coke and Britt, Spears and Peyton, Renee and Dean etc. Couples donā€™t need to be at the same job.

Even if he came to WWE heā€™s probably NXT bound and then maybe even 205 live. He goes to AEW and heā€™s suddenly a major player.

Marty. Marty. Marty.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure Luke Harper is on his way out of the WWE. And with the lack of big guys in AEW, that could be a good mix. I also want to see Brian Cage go to AEW, but not sure if that counts as a ā€œdefectionā€

1 Like

I think the biggest would be Tessa. If she goes AEW itā€™s a game changer. A legit womenā€™s star

1 Like

IMPACT! Needs to keep Cage and the rest of their Stars. I hope they do.
I like IMPACT!
Poor IMPACT!
:frowning:

I donā€™t want to see Harpers look in AEW.
Get a haircut and trim that beard, then he can come.

1 Like

I need Johnny Swinger in AEW. That guy is tremendous.

I totally disagree. His look and size in AEW would work extremely well in my opinion. Also a rare, big man whoā€™s good in the ring.

I like Harper, he is good in the ring.
I just donā€™t like his look and I donā€™t want AEW to get all nasty, that is my department.
But Iā€™m fine with him there in any incarnation.
They need a big man. I can deal with gross, weirdo Harper.

Good on you Mike Bennett! A tremendous talent who is way to good to be misused.

1 Like

Tremendous talent may be a bit of a lex Luger oversell no ?

His wife make me horny!