Who finally beats the champs?

There is no point to NXT. It’s purpose is to make sure talent isn’t available to other promotions. It had a point at one time but now it’s lost

1 Like

Its a 3rd brand that makes them money, and its a brand that Hunter gets to control in preparation for when he eventually takes over the main roster.

As for developing stars, with men I cant really argue with you, but I think they have done a great job with the woman. Charlotte, Becky, Sasha, Bayley, Bianca, & Ripley are the best examples, and now they have Io and Gonzalez ready to come up at any time. Though, even with the men, they do a great job getting guys ready, Vince just bungles them when they actually get called up.

For me though, I just love the Takeovers (I dont want the week to week TV). IMO they are the best in-ring shows out are, much better than anything WWE main roster or AEW put out.

2 Likes

That day will never happen. After Vince, there will never be a situation where everything is overseen by a single person.

1 Like

There will be more separation between business, media, and booking [etc], but he’s simply talking about booking and having one person dedicated to that front is still likely.

1 Like

I cant prove it, but I dont think so. We’ve seen with WCW how much of a mess things can be with too many hands in the pot, this is why IMO AEW does such a good job booking, 1 person who ultimately can make that final call. If Vince were to pass away tomorrow, there is no doubt in my mind that the creative side of the company would ultimately be the responsibility of Hunter.

Well looks like myself and many others were correct – it was the Hangman. Predictable but probably the right call.

For Roman it gets more complicated. I don’t think Brock or rock makes any sense for a long term run unless they’re going to flip the title back-and-forth. Not sure who beats him – have to think maybe Drew McIntyre or Gabe Steveson

Its obvious. The answer is Von Breaker

Yeah that’s certainly possible as well. He’s definitely over

It’s funny how people earlier in the year actually thought Adam Cole would get a shot on the main roster :laughing::laughing::laughing:

It’s amazing TK saying these were the first four champions planned for the promotion and despite everything that has happened since the first press conference til now, it’s held form. And the company has grown it’s audience and in popularity. All by sticking to long term booking and planning and trusting themselves and not hot-shotting. Worth finding TK from the media scrum to hear him say it himself that this was always the plan.

3 Likes