Who Is The Next Legend to Come Out of Retirement for That Saudi Money?

Now that we’ve seen 2 legends come out of retirement and partially tarnish their legacies, who do you think will be the next currently retired wrestler (if any) to lace up the boots for a Saudi show?

I think there’s a chance for Steve Austin to do a tag match. He can stand on the apron for most of the match, get the hot tag, do a couple of kicks and punches, and then a stunner or two without even taking a bump. Maybe a reunion of the Two Man Power Trip vs. The Brothers of Destruction.

Mick Foley said he would come back for a Saudi pay day, but I don’t think WWE would let him given his condition.

JBL might be another potential candidate, but I don’t think he has the star power or mystique they are looking for to main event a show.

It’s almost like the people in Saudi Arabia haven’t realized that the rest of the world is in the 21st century yet…
So, let’s go with Owen Hart vs. Chris Benoit.

5 Likes

Praying for Harlem Heat vs The Steiner Brothers.

3 Likes

Sgt. Slaughter vs Hulk Hogan. I wish i was joking.

1 Like

Hogan would absolutely try to do a match and WWE would absolutely justify this as a good idea. Would a doctor clear him?

In two old-timers matches we’ve seen Shawn look awful, Hunter tear a pec, Goldberg knock himself out, and Taker end his career looking sad and old and chasing blood money.

Stop with these!

2 Likes

Iron Sheik vs Hogan

What will they do in 8 years time when this deal is coming to an end? Legends such as Dolph ziggler coming out of retirement to fight the hall of famer Sheamus.

1 Like

I’m stunned given how poor Ric Flair is that he hasn’t come out to wrestle yet. How about Hogan vs Flair?

I feel like the Saudi’s would be big on Sid Vicious. The world needs a WM 13 re-match.

But Sting is totally coming back too.

1 Like

I’m actually surprised Austin hasn’t done a tag match.

But it absolutely should not involve taker and kane. Find two younger guys that can bump their asses off for him.

This is -350 and the favorite on the board.
Next closes is Austin at +175

2 Likes

Shamrock, Dan Severn, and Steve Blackman back in the lion’s den. This seems to be around the Prince’s viewing timeline.

1 Like