Who is your most irritating WWE Superstar?

ENZO or whatever nonsense he is calling himself these days

He can’t make it on RAW - a three hour show usually filled with a lot of long matches. He’s been on the main roster since 2007. I don’t think anyone has ever been on the main roster for so long and done so little

I’m not arguing his accomplishments I’m arguing that he has a decently high paying wrestling job and he may be happy with his role.

Well it’s irritating to me that he’s happy with his role, lol

Some of us don’t have jobs that are “Fulfilling”, but we still.go each day. We need the money, and we (might) enjoy our co-workers…but someone has to mop the floors and pick up the trash. Does that make them an irritating person? Hell, I’d love to be in the role Zakk Ryder is in.

2 Likes

Ryder is an “independent contractor” who has had opportunities to test the waters anywhere else instead of whine on Twitter and he’s chosen to do nothing. Almost 10 years later here we are. Waste of time

You can be irritated but he does not need to want to be more.

Do you hate the person that serves you coffee? Because you’re looking down on someone who gets to live his childhood dream. He hasn’t done anything that offensive. He hasn’t held anyone down, hasn’t worked stiff, hasn’t gotten someone fired, hasn’t pooped in someone’s bag… I mean dudes a jobber and he’s happy with it.

You can’t compare the wrestling or entertainment business to a coffee shop job. He’s just happy to be there which shouldn’t be a wrestlers goal. He’s had the chance to go elsewhere and try to make more money or be a bigger star and he’s content doing nothing. It’s irritating to me. Jobbers shouldn’t be signed long term, they could find a random person in any town to fill Ryders role.

Why shouldn’t making to the WWR be a wrestlers goal? I’m not convinced he would make better money elsewhere or be a bigger star, he performs in front of bigger crowds then he would at anywhere but AEW or NJPW, and probably makes 6 figures which is more than he would make for pretty much any other company. Your argument is he should risk his livelihood to follow what you think his dream should be? Maybe he gets over big at house shows, maybe he is a really good hand that helps younger guys work matches. I’m sure at some point maybe his dream was to main event wrestlemania. I’m also sure he has figured out it will never happen, so maybe he is just happy getting paid a good sum of money to do what he loves. Seems to me for guys that leave WWE from a financial standpoint most are likely worse off than they were in WWE.

Thanks for all your input people - extremely interesting responses.

If someone had asked me to describe my version of “irritating” in this sense, I would have probably said “who is the WWE Superstar who most frequently makes you reach for the TV remote control, to go Fast Forward?”

I never watch Raw or Smackdown live on TV, because of the irritating issues and also the massive number of commercial breaks.

I constantly FF through the Daniel Bryan YES YES YES crap; anything to do with Bayley and most things Ziggler (who irritatingly spends little time on his feet during matches).

Having had more time to think, my fourth for the semifinals (in a very close contest, with many candidates) is Sammy Zayne. He obviously does not have medical clearance to wrestle but he does make me FF most of him these days.

Some strangely strong opinions on Ryder.

His podcast is probably my current fave out of everything I listen to. He seems like he’s living his dream, even as a jobber. I’m not even sure he can do any better if he left.

I’d keep him around if I were the WWE and just let him promote the hell out of the toys.

1 Like

Goldberg is the most irritating to me. I have never liked him going back to his WCW days, and I hold a grudge against him for ending one of my favorite wrestlers careers. He put on one of the worst matches ever last year and got rewarded with a Wrestlemania main event this year. He just shouldn’t be even an active performer at this point and sums up everything wrong with WWE.

1 Like

I can’t say any irritate me as such but there are alot of guys I couldn’t give a hoop about and hold little to no interest in watching. Sadly I think that’s worse.

1 Like

Lana

I feel like this needs no explanation

1 Like

Eric Rowan!
Wtf was this!

1 Like

I know it’s a toy but yuck, I find it gross.