Who was your favorite wrestler when you were 10 or younger

Scott Hall, my fandom started in 98 and I loved his finisher and was my favorite to play as in Revenge

1 Like

Wrong place but this is important

http://rvdex.tripod.com/index.html

This was the only version of dusty I ever saw. Loved it

Bret Hart & NwO! I was ten in 1997. Wrestlemania X was one of my earliest shows. Bret had a heck of performance on that show. Seeing Hogan turn heel and join outsiders was awesome even tho I only knew of him for a year. Seeing them beat up people and spray paint them gave them “street cred” and a reason to watch every week. Scott Hall probably was the coolest guy in the group at the time!

1 Like

“Macho Man” Randy Savage and Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat!

1 Like

1987… Hulk Hogan and Strike Force were my guys!

1 Like

Wolfpack Sting :joy:

1 Like

When I was 6 I really loved the warrior. By 10 I was a huge Bret Hart fan. I had the glasses and everything :sunglasses:

I use to attend a lot of traditional British wrestling as well and Kendo Nagasaki was the coolest guy!

2 Likes

When I was 10, it was Bret.

I first started watching the Summer of 92. The three that first jumped out to me were Sting, Warrior and Bulldog. By that fall / winter, with Warrior and Bulldog gone from WWF, Bret had jumped to the front for me. Was a massive fan of his until the screwjob and him going to WCW. Not that I blamed him at all - just the aura of The Hitman wasn’t the same and I didn’t care at all for what he was doing in WCW.

2 Likes

Bret all the way. Though I was about to have a 3 or 4 year hiatus at this age so my interest was waning. Nothing really beat being distraught after he lost to the Bulldog at summerslam 92, I was devestated wearing my pink shades and holding a giant Bret poster.

2 Likes

Im 32 so i was a little guy during the wars. I loved the guys who did cool moves and were unconventinal from existing wrestling steryotypes at the time. Guys like dean malenko or chris benoit. Guys like xpac and juvi. And for some reason i was a big mark for dennis rodman when he wrestled. I think i just loved his crazy hair colors.

1 Like