Willie Mack vs. Moose 'I Quit' match added to IMPACT Wrestling's 'Genesis'

Originally published at Willie Mack vs. Moose 'I Quit' match set for IMPACT Wrestling's 'Genesis'

The self-proclaimed TNA World Heavyweight Champion Moose made an appearance on the 12/15 episode of IMPACT Wrestling on AXS. Moose issued a warning to the current IMPACT World Champion Rich Swann but he was soon interrupted by Willie Mack who he put out of action for several weeks. Moose and Willie’s last match on the 11/17 IMPACT show ended via referee’s decision and Moose was the victor in that match.

Willie confronted Moose and issued the challenge for an ‘I Quit’ bout at IMPACT’s ‘Genesis’ event on January 9th. The two men brawled in the ring before being separated by security. It was later confirmed that at Genesis, Moose will take on Willie in a ‘I Quit’ match.

.@Willie_Mack wants @TheMooseNation in an I QUIT match at #Genesis! #IMPACTonAXSTV pic.twitter.com/tR3zdM0Z2j

— IMPACT (@IMPACTWRESTLING) December 16, 2020

IMPACT’s ‘Hard To Kill’ pay-per-view is scheduled for 1/16. At the event, the crowning of the Knockouts Tag Team Champions will take place. Securing their spots in the finals by defeating Rosemary and Taya Valkyrie on tonight’s show was Kiera Hogan and Tasha Steelz. The last remaining match before the finals are set is Jazz and Jordynne Grace versus Havok and Nevaeh.