Women's rumble announce team

What annoys me is they could just put Rene Young on. She was fantastic when she did NXT. This is just a way of including Stephanie in this somehow.

Renee doesn’t think she did a good job and doesn’t want to do it.

She’s euridite and knows her father’s lingo for his product…wouldn’t he shocked if she replaces Cole and Phillips after this.

Don’t mind Steph at all. Will be good to have a woman do commentary on the women’s Rumble.

I know she doesn’t think she did a good job but she’s someone who if they gave her a bit of polish could have done a great job. But she is doing fine doing the role she’s in now.

Yeah, but she doesn’t want to be polished. I really liked her and actually thought she had the makings of a great announcer, but if she’s not comfortable in that role then you can’t force her to do it.

The issue I’m imagining with “out-of-character” Stephanie on commentary is that she tends to speak in brand-approved buzzwords, soundbites, and taglines. If that goes on for an hour, I’m not sure if I’ll be able to take it (especially if she’s alongside the equally unbearable Booker T).

However, Stephanie is the biggest babyface in the women’s division, so it will be nice to have some star power there.

Yeah I’ve gathered that. It’s been many years since she was actually on the desk on NXT, if she wanted to continue I bet they would have let her.

Maria Menonous doing the intro to the women’s Rumble. …won’t be shocked if she is HOF bound.

As the “celebrity” entry in the HoF she’ll be fine. She’s a fan, she does a lot of press stuff for them, she flies the flag for Sports Entertainment™ and isn’t ashamed of it. She’s a better pick than Drew “I was a comedy spot in the Rumble once” Carey at least. That said Snooki is a better pick than Carey was. :rofl:

Maria Menonous is also an ambassador…and came back from a brain tumor…Warrior award locked.

In fairness Maria Menonous has been a constant with WWE and has done a lot with them so she would be a good choice for the celebrity hall of fame pick.

Kid Rock is apparently going in this year, she deserves it more than him x100000

2 Likes

I’m going to drink every time steph says “historic” I don’t think I’ll make it past entrant #20.

Kid Rock is so fucking gross.

2 Likes

Drew Carey level bad for the HOF.

Yeah unfortunately there is certainly a drinking game in this.

I’m really clinging onto the very slim hope that someone tells Stephanie to tone it down and not be completely overbearing.

It’s deffo the main event as she would definitely want an entrance.

I’m wondering if someone will be monitoring the Social Media aspects and someone will have the balls to keep her in line if the reviews on her commentary are bad.

Kid Rock might actually be worse than Drew Carey. At least he interacted with the product, Kid Rock has just provided a few songs and played live for them. Machine Gun Kelly took a fucking powerbomb off the stage! What did Kid Rock do really?

1 Like

WWE alumni Pamela Anderson

2 Likes

Of all the awful things that Kevin Dunn has done to the way WWE presents it’s version of pro wrestling, forcing his shitty taste in music on us has to be his worst crime at all.