Worst of 2020 Show - LIVE Tuesday 1/12 at 8 pm ET

The “ i never want to watch wrestling again” moment of the year= Wrestle house from impact.
Worst male= Braun strowman
Worst female= havok
Worst tag team= Viking raiders
Worst promotion= wwe
Worst cinematic match= Braun vs Wyatt swamp match.
Worst feud= moose vs ec3
Worst event= super showdown
Worst on the mic= Ricochet
Worst gimmick= curt Hawkins the most professional wrestler
Worst broadcaster= Madison rayne
Worst series in ring= raw
Most Underutilized = ricochet
Worst promotional tactic. Wwe response to COVID

THE “I NEVER WANT TO WATCH WRESTLING AGAIN” MOMENT OF THE YEAR – Matt Hardy hitting head on the concrete floor after being speared by Sammy Guevara

WORST MATCH OF THE YEAR - Brock Lesnar vs. Ricochet at Super ShowDown. It wiped Ricochet off the face of the earth and is now nowhere to be found.

WORST WRESTLER (Male) - Dexter Lumis - I don’t get him at all. So boring.

WORST WRESTLER (Female) - Nia Jax - Why is she still employed?

WORST TAG TEAM - Miz and Morrison - At this point, they just make me change the channel

WORST PROMOTION - All Japan Pro Wrestling - Really lackluster at the second half of 2020 with Suwama as the Triple Crown champ and inconsistent booking of freelance guys. I just decided not to pick WWE because I know it’s bad by default every year so to me, it’s not even a worthy choice.

WORST CINEMATIC MATCH - Bray Wyatt vs Braun Strowman Swamp Match at The Horror Show at Extreme Rules

WORST FEUD - Bray Wyatt vs Randy Orton

WORST EVENT - Super Showdown

WORST ON THE MIC - Dominik Mysterio

WORST GIMMICK - The Thunderdome - I find it really distracting along with the fake crowd noise

WORST BROADCASTER - Corey Graves

MOST UNDERUTILIZED - Rhea Ripley

WORST SERIES (In-Ring) - WWE Raw, obviously

WORST PROMOTIONAL TACTIC - WWE letting go of its staff the week after WrestleMania in the middle of a pandemic while still making good profits margins.

1. THE “I NEVER WANT TO WATCH WRESTLING AGAIN” MOMENT OF THE YEAR - WWE layoffs at the beginning of the pandemic despite recording record profits
  2. WORST MATCH OF THE YEAR - Seth Rollins vs. Rey Mysterio “Eye for an Eye match”
  3. WORST WRESTLER (Male) - Elias
  4. WORST WRESTLER (Female) - Nia Jax
  5. WORST TAG TEAM - Viking Raiders
  6. WORST PROMOTION - WWE
  7. WORST CINEMATIC MATCH - Bray Wyatt vs. Braun Strowman (Swamp Fight)
  8. WORST FEUD - Viking Raiders vs. Street Profits
  9. WORST ANGLE - Anything with the 24/7 Title
  10. WORST EVENT - WWE Super Showdown
  11. WORST ON THE MIC - Ricochet
  12. WORST GIMMICK - Retribution
  13. WORST BROADCASTER - Byron Saxton
  14. MOST UNDERUTILIZED - Cesaro
  15. WORST SERIES (In-Ring) - WWE Raw
  16. WORST PROMOTIONAL TACTIC - Exploiting Jeff Hardy’s past alcohol and Drug problems