Wrestlemania 34 Live Discussion Thread

Come on in and share your thoughts on this grandest stage of them all!

Not kidding here, I just ran out for a sec and the last song on the radio as I was pulling back in was ‘Hells Bells’ by AC/DC. When the first gong hit, I was looking all around for the Undertaker!

Grab some guacamole, pace yourself on the liquor, and enjoy the show Postmarks!

3 Likes

Thanks for making the thread theCobra. Looking forward to spending the next 7 hours with you all. Ha ha.

3 Likes

In all likelihood starting late but want to wish everyone a Happy Rusev Day and a very fun WrestleMania 34

3 Likes

Got my sandwiches made and imagine my surprise…the Styles/Nakamura video package, is better than the entire build.

2 Likes

Looking forward to charlotte vs asuka maybe the most

1 Like

Right!? I was just watching it, and I just shouted out “Where was that 2-3 weeks ago?” If they built to the fight with promos like that it would have increased their odds of closing out the show.

1 Like

Apparently Nakamura’s got a big entrance.

Huge orchestra?

1 Like

Time for the Postmark Battle Royal to get this party started!

Over/Under for the King’s amount of rumble winner picks? 5.5

1 Like

I wonder if we will have any matches go under 5 minutes. If we do I reckon, it’ll be either:

Brock VS Roman - Especially if Brock is leaving. Will he want to do a full match, if he’s got a training camp coming up.

Braun/Mystery Partner VS The Bar - If the mystery partner is someone like Samoa Joe.

Alexa VS Nia - Strong dominant win

1 Like

I think Alexa - Nia will be similar to the Ivory - Chyna match from WrestleMania 17, a quick, one sided match and a new women’s champion.

1 Like

Does this battle royal seem like it’s pretty much Ziggler to win? is there anyone else in there you can see winning? I mean Cobin maybe, but he’s won one already, or maybe Kane? Ziggles seems to be the biggest “star” in there.

1 Like

Primo! Please!!

2 Likes

How about the over/under on camera cuts to John Cena in the crowd before his segment with the Undertaker tonight? I’ll say at least three awkward camera cuts.

2 Likes

my wife has already asked why they keep cutting to Cena just chillin. I’d say at least 10 more times.

1 Like

Cena randomly showing up during the preshow, with no announcement is commitment. I love it.

2 Likes

WONDERFUL!!! Brother Bray? or will he get a cool new silly Woken name?

1 Like

Bray and Matt: the Deletor of Worlds!

2 Likes

Is it just me, or does anyone else sense Bryan/Shane v Owens/Zayn is the main event? It’s the last match they keep talking about.

Was that the same Sin Cara or is someone else under the mask? He looked like he put on some pounds.