Wrestlemania 34 Live Discussion Thread

could recreate Mania 30 ending

we many never know the mystery that is Sin Cara

I can see the match being the opener for WrestleMania. I remember the AJ - Shane match from last year being a really good opener.

Subzero for Cruserweight Champ! For real though, that’s a pretty dope mask Mustafa has.

3 Likes

I was thinking more of Iron Man with Sub Zeros mask.

or maybe Ali is just a big Glacier fan…

Yeah, I think it’s supposed to be a rif on Iron Man, but the blue colors just made me go Subzero.

1 Like

Has Cena gone for a piss break?

1 Like

Let me see if i’m following correctly, they have created a FAKE section for Cena to sit in, along with very obvious plants, somewhere near the ring…making interaction with Taker tonight likely after all. I would prefer if it’s just an attack rather than a full blown match, and this would allow them to clear the actors out and have a brawl in the “stands.”

Cruiserweight title match was nothing special. It didn’t even come close to Buddy Murphy & Kalisto.

Have a Snickers John, you’re not yourself when you’re waiting for Taker.

2 Likes

Hopefully, the match here at WrestleMania will get some more eyes on 205 on a weekly basis. I do believe the Murphy - Kalisto match was a better overall match.

Loved the reverse hurricanrana by mustafa Ali always a great spot

I was more of a fan of the Roderick Strong/Cedric Alexander match. But yeah the title match was not as good as I hope it would be.

It might have been a little over the top, but the selling and facial expressions by Alexander were really good through the match against Ali tonight.

Interesting that Becky got her own entrance and the rest is coming out together.

well looks like Bailey and Sasha are getting there own entrances too

I have no idea who 1/3 of those girls are…I’m assuming NXT ladies?.

Yeah alot of them is.

Where’s the other Iconic girl?

Trained by the Great Khali,makes sense.

1 Like

Guess it’s ok I don’t know who these NXT girls are, cause obviously neither does Michael Cole…god he’s awful.