WrestleMania 35 live thread

Oh hey Ember Moon

Want Candice to win but canā€™t see anyone other than Lacey Evans, did anyone see her atrocious hat she was wearing at hall of fame last night? Lol

Is Lacey even out there? I donā€™t see her.

OH NO :man_facepalming: candice has gone already!!!

Super impressed with that little Dana run. Surprised the crowd was that behind her.

2 Likes

I was gonna say someone didnā€™t get thrown out lol

Flip, Seth Rollins, Kenny King, Carmella. Uncle on staying outside during Rumbles/Battle Royals

Sheā€™s not even from New York. She could have caught fire there.

The men better check under the ring for Hornswoggle

Less than 3 months ago Asuka was tapping out Becky lynch fast forward a few weeks & her stock is falling more and more everyweek It feels. Time for a character change perhaps.

I think HBK is dressed as if he didnā€™t give a shit.

Really enjoyed Buddy Murphy v Nese. It would not surprise me if that ends up being one of the two best matches of the night.

In terms of an ring standpoint, I donā€™t have much hope for the matches in terms of the old Meltzer star ratings. It should be a good show though. I just hope the gimmick/interview/musical interlude moments are kept to a minimum.

HHH v Batista only needs to go ten minutes but I think it will be the longest match of the night.

Brock v Seth could be something really special but I think it will be the standard Brock 8-12 minute title defence.

Kofi v Bryan and Orton v Styles will probably get 15 minutes at most each.

Triple h vs Batista feels like a very strange fit on this show I donā€™t think the fans are going to take to this one at all.

This tag match is pretty meh.

Glad this is on the pre-show; getting real good time.

Wowzers. The Streak is broken!

Please have revival get the belts back very quickly.

A lot of New York wins. Trying to build up good will before Kofimania hits a wall and Lesnar retains.

Remember the last time Zack won a title at mania lol

I think they will win them back straight away tomorrow night on raw.