Wrestling is Very Silly

Let’s keep it real.
We are grown men and women who like wrestling.
We are silly.
Smh

I know you are, but what am I?

2 Likes

These random threads you start are sillier.

1 Like

Since apparently it’s Silly Thursday, what’s your favorite corner of Wrestling Twitter to dive into? Here are my “best of the worst”…

• Sasha Banks fans responding to the slightest criticism
  • Dave Meltzer haters
  • Everything [promotion] does is terrible
  • “It’s still real to me” fans
  • “I’m the only one who knows wrestling is fake” fans
1 Like

Do you actually find wrestling silly ? I don’t know if you’re being sarcastic or not.

Wrestling in itself mixes a lot of art forms.

1 Like

Yes, it is silly, but in a good way.
I appreciate and respect the sport, theater and artistic forms. I also appreciate the hard work, dedication and sacrifice the wrestlers make as well as other career paths in the industry that require the aforementioned.
But wrestling is Very Silly.

Do the last 2 points still exist…? Can’t imagine there being people that shout about how they’ve figured out that wrestling is a work.

It’s not as prominent as it was in the early 2000s YouTube comments, for example. But check a heel’s Twitter mentions after losing a big match and you’ll still find a few.

People being angry about the wwe2k20 roster

1 Like

My corners:

Roman Hate
Indy Wrestling is much better then WWE
Impact is bad
Hogan Hate

Wrestling itself is silly in the sense that it’s obviously fake and for most people that’s enough to make them not like it. Add In bad storylines etc and lately it has been silly for sure especially WWE.

I think the sillier things are the attitude of the IWC. Dummies saying “it’s still real to me” and attacking Roman Reigns for no reason. Those that see someone critique Sasha and attack and threaten anyone who does.

I think more that wrestling being silly we have silly fans

1 Like